At Vatix, we provide category-leading employee safety IoT and SaaS solutions to help businesses and governments keep their people safe and productive. Our products are used in almost every industry and we are a favoured provider to large enterprises such as Swissport, Siemens, Co-Op and Mersey Rail. We also work in the public sector with government agencies the NHS and educational institutions such as Cambridge University.
About The Opportunity:
You will play a key role in executing our ambitious growth plan alongside a team of highly motivated colleagues from Sales, Marketing and Customer Success. When you arrive we will immediately discuss what your personal development goals are and you will be trained by the best SaaS sales coaches in the industry through our partners at WinningbyDesign.
Our products are leaders in their segments and there’s plenty of white space for us to grow into so you will play a pivotal role in helping us win new business. We have developed a formidable marketing machine that will support the development of your sales pipeline from acquiring new leads to supporting the sales process with sales enablement materials and technologies that set you apart from the competition.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Respond to new sales enquiries with an informed and consultative approach that wins the trust of prospective customers
- Deliver insights and recommendations to customers which demonstrate a superb understanding of their needs and requirements
- Maintain a highly organised pipeline of opportunities with regular client touchpoints and clear next steps on deals
- Schedule and deliver product demonstrations, usually using Zoom, but for larger deals, these may be in person, which show our unique and compelling proposition in the best possible way.
- Understand how to navigate the buying committee of a prospective customer and work with colleagues in marketing to provide personalised content to support your sales process
- Take deals to a successful conclusion by supporting the delivery of trials and closing sales orders.
What We Are Looking For:
- You are ambitious both personally and for the business
- You are enthusiastic and enjoy speaking to prospects/customers
- You can work autonomously and take ownership
- You are curious and look for ways to improve how we do things
- You speak up, appreciate giving and receiving candid feedback and value constructive debate
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
- You are comfortable working with a CRM (we use Salesforce) or you can demonstrate that you have excellent software/computing proficiency. This is important because Vatix has highly automated internal processes to boost efficiency. If you don’t like software or loath computers this isn’t the place for you.
Life At Vatix:
- Competitive base salary + significant sales performance-related bonus
- Regular training and personal development budget included
- All the latest tech you need (Dell XPS provided)
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 23 days' holiday per year
- Pension plan