LumApps helps organizations transform the way they communicate, collaborate, and engage with their customers, partners, and most importantly, their employees. Leading companies rely on our solutions — LumApps’ Social Collaborative Intranet and LumApps’ Employee Social Advocacy — to make their teams more productive. This contributes to smarter, more efficient, and better-connected workforces around the world. Because ultimately, our mission is to make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
From humble beginnings in 2012, LumApps has grown to seven global offices in New York, Austin, San Francisco, Paris, Lyon, London, and Tokyo, serving more than 4 million users worldwide. To date, we’ve raised $100M from top venture capital firms to support companies like Veepee, Colgate-Palmolive, Airbus...
If these values speak to you : “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, “Always be evolving,” apply to join the LumApps team!
Business Development Representative F/M (based in London)
* Missions *
LumApps is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our team in England. With a winning confidence and innate enthusiasm for a job well done, the Business Development Representative will cater to our prospective clients using our proven strategies for marketing LumApps platform via email, calls, and social media. You will have to :
- Assertively use phone, email and other sales & marketing tools to contact potential customers to generate interest in LumApps.
- Be a leader and valued contributor to the sales team to generate meetings with new potential customers and contribute to pipeline growth.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Record and track activities; leverage the tools and technologies (e.g. Sales force CRM, Prosperworks, LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg, and more) that will be available to you to help you succeed at work.
- Collaborate with management on meeting company-wide goals and targets.
* Skills *
- Min. 2/3 years experience with new customer acquisition (cold calling, appointment setting)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced talking to C-level decision makers and understand their challenges
- Experienced with objection handling
- A high level of self-motivation and creativity
- Resilient and can deal professionally and effectively with the pressure to succeed
- Have an independent, committed and goal-oriented way of working
- University degree
* Perks *
You’ll join a talented team committed to doing amazing things. Being part of the team means working together to achieve the same goal. We will always appreciate people able to say what they mean and do what they say. And we can guarantee that you’ll always be evolving. We offer a pleasant environment and opportunity to join a fast growing company.