The Festicket Group (Eventgenius / Festicket / Ticketarena) is looking for a Mid Level Product Designer to join our team and drive us towards our mission to become *the* technology partner for delivering unforgettable live music events.
Reporting to the Lead Product Designer, you'll work ahead of the tech team, partnering with product managers and stakeholders in the research phase to understand the problems that need to be solved, iterating and validating concepts. You'll work closely with developers and QA to realize your designs where you'll get to see the output through 2-week sprint cycles.
You'll be working across some exciting products from our online marketplaces and native apps for customers to discover, purchase and attend events. At our core ticketing, cashless payments and access control products allow event organisers to manage the entire event lifecycle seamlessly and gain insights on how to enhance their fans' next experience along the way.
Who will love this job
- You enjoy full ownership of the product/features being delivered.
- You're looking to join a small design team that is ready to scale in 2022, and you get to influence the design process, tools, culture, and practices as we grow.
- You're comfortable working across web and native apps to take full advantage of the features available.
What you'll do
- Drive solving design problems end-to-end, from identifying user needs, generating and validating concepts to final implementation ready designs and specs.
- Running workshops and interviews with stakeholders to identify/understand the problems that need to be solved and follow up with them throughout the process.
- Rapidly explore ideas using various methods from sketching, wireframes, user flows to high fidelity designs and interactive prototypes.
- Contribute to our design system and build out patterns to reuse across all our products.
- We're a small team right now so you'll occasionally produce design assets for the wider business.
Where you'll be working
We're flexible, if you'd like to go into the office then we have locations in London, Leeds in the UK, in Portugal (Porto), Spain (Barcelona), Amsterdam, Australia, and LA in the US. Our tech and product team have core hours where we need to communicate so we're looking for someone that can work across European time zones but we could easily adapt depending on where you would prefer to work from or be fully remote.
- Able to demonstrate valuable contributions to shipped products across web/native apps.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and collaborating throughout the project lifecycle.
- A focus on results, choosing the best processes and outputs to help you tackle the problem and communicate your solutions.
- The ability to work within constraints but know when to push for changes.
- Figma is our tool of choice for our designs but you may need to dig around in Sketch files when looking through older features and exploration.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Figma prototyping, Framer etc.
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop to a level where you can help produce design assets for the wider business.
- Your own unique talents - even if you don't meet everything outlined above, get in touch and tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role
More about us
The Festicket Group is a truly international team with 100+ people from over 20 different countries, and a growing community of over 5 million customers worldwide all passionate about changing the face of live event experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London, with a remote workforce across Leeds, Europe, Australia and North America.
Since 2012, we have provided a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. The platform offers an end-to-end experience for music and festival lovers.
In eight years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. We partner with over 4,000 festival, and event organisers across 40 different countries, such as Coachella, Tomorrowland, BST Hyde Park, Amnesia Ibiza to name but a few.
Since our acquisition in 2019 of the multi-award winning cashless POS platform Event Genius and the associated Ticket Arena portfolio which includes egTicketing, egMarketing, egTravel, egAccess and cashless payment technology, egPay. With these, we’re now able to provide 360 solutions that bring together technology andndustry expertise to enable the best experience for organisers and fans alike.
We're post Series-D funded, and backed by some of Europe's largest VC funds, giving us the resources and stability to realise our global ambitious growth plan.
We believe that our business should reflect the events and festivals we partner with. As such, we welcome applications from individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds. All we ask is that you have a passion for live music and creating the best live experience for our organisers and fans.
Join us in our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world.
We’re a team of 100, with our HQ located in the amazing heart of Camden, and by joining us you will be part of one of the fastest-growing music/travel tech companies in the world, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
Alongside this, It’s also important that with us you feel healthy, happy, and content, both inside and outside of work. So we have tried to create a benefits package that achieves exactly that.
Benefits & Perks also include:
Your time inside Festicket:
- Dog-friendly office
- Tea, coffee, breakfasts, and snacks.
- A well-stocked fridge dedicated to keeping beers, wine, and Prosecco at the perfect temperatures.
- Monthly socials- Bowling, karaoke, pub quizzes, drinks, sports days, cinema nights, board game nights etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work from home options
- Value-driven start-up culture
Your time outside Festicket:
- 25 Days Holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Festicket workplace pension
- Festicket Voucher
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & staff discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel season ticket loan