The Festicket Group is a truly international team with 100+ people from over 20 different countries, and a growing community of over 5 million customers worldwide all passionate about changing the face of live event experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London, with a remote workforce across Leeds, Europe, Australia and North America.
Since 2012, we have provided a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. The platform offers an end-to-end experience for music and festival lovers.
In eight years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. We partner with over 4,000 festivals, and event organizers across 40 different countries, such as Coachella, Tomorrowland, BST Hyde Park, Amnesia Ibiza to name but a few.
Since our acquisition in 2019 of the multi-award winning cashless POS platform Event Genius and the associated Ticket Arena portfolio which includes egTicketing, egMarketing, egTravel, egAccess and cashless payment technology, egPay. With these, we’re now able to provide 360 solutions that bring together technology and industry expertise to enable the best experience for organisers and fans alike.
We're post Series-D funded, and backed by some of Europe's largest VC funds, giving us the resources and stability to realise our global ambitious growth plan.
We believe that our business should reflect the events and festivals we partner with. As such, we welcome applications from individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds. All we ask is that you have a passion for festivals and creating the best live experience for our organisers and fans.
Join us in our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world.
Festicket is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our commercial team. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying prospects to help build our pipeline as we move into 2022. You’ll be the first of the business development rep team in the UK and will report to the Commercial Director.
- Above all else, you’ll be responsible for driving pipeline growth in the market
- You’ll work closely with the commercial director to identify key account lists to start prospecting and performing both cold and warm outreach
- You’ll be responsible for both inbound leads which will be delivered by our marketing team, as well as prospecting outbound lead lists.
- You’ll keep a solid record of the work you’re conducting in the CRM and work closely with the commercial team to understand how the data you’ve collected can be used to further improve the commercial process.
- You will need to be a comfortable documenting activity in our CRM
- Your day to day will include a high amount of activity (calls, emails, LinkedIn messages) in reaching out to new and current prospects with the goal of growing relationships and identifying strong fits for our business.
- You’ll be tasked with understanding prospects key timelines, pain-points, budget and goals as well as understand their current ticketing & event management processes.
- You will handover qualified opportunities to our commercial team and will offer support on certain deals through the full sales cycle.
- You will help explore and evolve our commercial and sales development playbook & process as we continue to grow the team.
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that learning, growth and development should be part of any role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role:
- At least 1-2 years sales, pre-sales or inside sales experience
- At least 1-2 years experience on a CRM platform
- Have a background in either; ticketing, live music, technology, events or any sales role that had consultative selling at its core
- Proven track record of being a target driven achiever/overachiever
- Have a confident telephone manner with experience of making high volumes of calls.
- Strong time management abilities
- Show an ability to work autonomously and be able to take responsibility beyond scope of role
- Actively look for new solutions and create new ideas regarding the on-going commercial development.
- Have the ability to cope in a high-pressure environment
We’re a team of 100, with our HQ located in the amazing heart of Camden, and by joining us you will be part of one of the fastest-growing music/travel tech companies in the world, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
Alongside this, It’s also important that with us you feel healthy, happy, and content, both inside and outside of work. So we have tried to create a benefits package that achieves exactly that.
Benefits & Perks also include:
Your time inside Festicket:
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work from home options
- Value-driven start-up culture
Your time outside Festicket:
- 25 Days Holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Festicket workplace pension
- Festicket Voucher
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & staff discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel season ticket loan