UpMail is changing the way salespeople use emails and we’re having great success digitalising what tends to be a very traditional industry.
Our innovative sales enablement platform supports salespeople with a recommendation engine suggesting what to say and which content to share, making it easy and accessible for everyone to increase sales performance.
As part of our growth, we are looking for an Customer Success Executive to help implement our ambitious strategy and shape the future of our company. You will be a critical member of UpMail, part of a small and passionate remote team based in Europe and North America.
This opportunity comes at an exciting point in our journey: the hotel industry is now in recovery mode and we’ve grown our client base in over 15 countries, which now includes well-known hotel groups like Wyndham, Radisson Hotel Group, Virgin Limited Edition, and Hard Rock hotels.
We’ve most recently launched commercial partnerships with a few global players in the industry and we're getting ready for additional global expansion.
The role itself is highly varied and you will be expected to be flexible and get involved with whatever the team requires. In return, you will get exposure to a high growth startup, where you can learn from a passionate, friendly team looking to make a real impact.
* We pride ourselves on providing the very best customer support and you will be key to this, handling email, webchat and calls.
* Being responsible for the ultimate success of our clients, including onboarding, project success, retention and renewal.
* You will explore the best way to provide a smooth experience to customers joining our platform and more importantly making that happen.
* Take ownership of communications with users and their training to maximise the usage of the platform. This includes; managing our users messaging platform and the content of our online training portal.
* Providing engaging platform demonstrations and training sessions that will educate and delight our users.
* Work directly with the rest of the team to drive new product changes to our platform as we seek to make continual improvements to the services we provide our clients.
* Driving seamless onboarding processes and working cross-functionally with our product and sales team to actively lead each customer's successful deployment.
* Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer's business.
* Consistently represent and work in line with our core company values.
* Excellent communication skills with impeccable written English
* Willingness to learn and adopt new software quickly
* A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
* Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
* Organised and thorough approach to delivering projects for clients
* Candidate requires to cover European working hours
Desirable but not essential
- Experience in SAAS customer success role
- Exposure to B2B Sales and/or Hospitality
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Digital content creation (websites, videos, tutorials, etc.)
* Up to €26k pa (based on experience)
* Great and open-minded company culture built by an international team of driven, committed people with global ambitions
* A genuine opportunity to gain unrivalled experience in a growing company
building a meaningful, scalable and successful tech product and progress
internally as we grow.
* Real responsibility with a high degree of autonomy to plan and execute goals
* Work with fun and friendly colleagues
* This is a fulltime or part-time remote position