We are building the Next-Gen of Electric vehicle (EV) Chargers which are faster, cheaper and smarter. Our solution slashes the infrastructure cost by 40%. With our proprietary technology, we offer charging solutions on different models, this means we could offer this to a lot more places and solve charging issues for a lot of new EV Drivers.
The EV charging infrastructure market is growing at a CAGR of 31.2% and is a $140 B opportunity by 2030, with economies pushing green mobility around the globe & UK’s plan to ban petrol diesel vehicles by 2030, there is a tremendous opportunity for building a charging network.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with Core experience in Sales and Dealer network development.
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with Dealers (Preferably in Home Electrical and Maintenance / Automobile industry)
- Entrepreneurial mindset who is incredibly driven has raw hustle and determination
- Someone who enjoys relationship building, is comfortable & ready to jump on a call with your dealers to help them.
- Best in your field with industry contacts in the Automotive / Electrical industry.
- Ability to build and lead high-performing sales and operation teams, projects, and/or businesses
- Professional, self-aware and a strong team player.
Qualities that we are seeking?
- You have entrepreneurial DNA - you're excited to build a business from the ground up, are comfortable making decisions in the face of ambiguity, and aren't discouraged by the inevitable challenges that will arise along the way.
- You want to be your own boss, Have the freedom you always wanted, Co-found a startup.
- You're an effective communicator with strong organisational skills.
- You're passionate about building world-class products with a world-class team.
- You take ownership over your work and outcomes.
- You are self-starter and need no directions - You build strategy and lead the sales team
What will you be doing?
- Building Dealer networks and distribution channels in UK and Europe.
- Market research on competitive products.
- Define a go-to-market strategy and iteratively improve it.
- Executing Growth hacks built by the mentors
- Strategy and proposition development with the core team.
- Establish and pursue various commercial partnership programs
- Drive company culture and values
We have spent about 2years in building the Technology, front end, backend software and now are in the process of CE certification to start selling here in the UK. This role will help us establish our first few customers and then will lead distribution development across the UK and Europe.
If you think this is you, drop us a word and we'll get on with a coffee -