Overview of the role
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-motivated Senior Account Manager with extensive technical and/or digital experience to join our small, fast-growing digital healthcare agency.
You must be an expert communicator, a key aspect of this role is the ability to translate and explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience of senior commercial and marketing stakeholders, and vice-versa.
You will lead projects and teams spanning strategy, digital marketing, creative and software development, managing both internal and external stakeholder relationships. You will be ultimately responsible for ensuring the highest-quality team outputs for your owned projects and accounts.
Being a new agency, we are looking for you to help establish our best practice internal technical project management processes and to help define how we deliver the highest standards of work for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years technical digital project management background - managing the delivery of websites, apps, digital platforms, digital products and ideally within a healthcare environment for a pharmaceutical or digital healthcare brand, or healthcare agency. We will also accept applications from experienced digital marketing Account Managers or Brand Managers who do not have specific technical project experience, but do have extensive digital marketing project management experience across paid media, social media, creative, content and SEO. We are also open to consider more experienced candidates as Account Directors or Technical Account Directors.
Spark Health is a cutting-edge digital growth agency, combining digital industry leaders from some of the world’s fastest growing brands and agencies with experts from healthcare and pharmaceuticals. Our unique blend of skills and experience allows us to offer more progressive digital solutions for healthcare and pharmaceutical brands to more effectively communicate with their audiences online.
- Remote working. Work from anywhere in the world, at any time, as long as you fulfil your contracted hours, deliver your work, and meet internal and external expectations.
- Flexible holiday. No seriously, we are flexible with how much holiday you take and you get your birthday off too.
- Collaborative culture. We work our socks off but we all support each other, having a lot of fun along the way.
- Work with the best. You will be working with industry-leading digital and healthcare experts.
- Personal development. We invest in training and upskilling our team.
- Progression opportunities. We are a small but fast growing agency with room to progress as we grow.
- Owning key client relationships and managing client communications including leading and attending regular client meetings (video and face-to-face when able) to review performance
- Responsible for the quality of delivery on assigned accounts and the account teams hitting deadlines
- Respond to concerns and problems promptly, ensuring smooth implementation and launch
- Train customers to use their digital products and platforms effectively
- Report and present key account metrics
- Help establish internal project management best practices
- Retention and account growth for owned accounts
- Identify account growth opportunities, understanding and analysing customer needs and scoping appropriate solutions
- Pitch support where required
- Coordination and project management of internal teams of marketers, developers, creatives and strategists
- Communicate with clients and internal teams to explain products and implementation schedules
- Project management and scheduling of digital marketing, creative and software development work
- Creating timelines and client scopes of work
- Provide our internal team with accurate and concise customer feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Document technical requirements, schedules and client interactions
- Test, conduct quality assurance and validate for technical feasibility and product launch
- 5+ years of digital account management experience (preferably technical)
- Familiarity with digital marketing and software development processes
- Self starter, takes initiative and responsibility
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Empathetic, able to identify and understand your client and team needs and respond in kind
- Confident and articulate, able to present clearly and with empathy to corporate senior management
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- Energetic and agile
- Collaborative worker
- Ability to strike a balance between client expectations and internal recommendations and pressures
- Action-orientated, happy to muck-in and thrives in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Happy to work remotely with the potential to work from a London office if required in the future, meeting travel will likely be required within the UK and occasionally abroad.