At Bezos, our vision is to Deliver Happiness: For our team, our e-commerce sellers, the end consumers, as well as our logistics partners.
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Intern: Someone who gets excited about the adventure of a startup and wants to build a world class business. Someone that loves to take responsibility, is hands on, can understand online seller needs, communicates well and sells the Bezos value proposition. From day one, you will take ownership and play a major role in promoting seller satisfaction.
- Onboard new sellers to the Bezos platform
- Own seller relationship post onboarding to ensure maximum seller happiness
- Respond to Seller queries and tickets
- Develop and implement new customer success processes, including automating onboarding process
Must have requirements:
- Strong customer centric mindset
- Ability to communicate concisely and unambiguously
- Solid understanding of productivity tools (MS Excel/Google Sheets skills, Notion, Slack)
- Proven track record of problem solving in ambiguous situations
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with. A positive outlook, boundless energy and thrive on collaboration in startup environments
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of SQL fundamentals
- Knowledge of e-commerce, fulfillment and logistics
Exciting times in e-commerce: E-commerce sales is driven by consumers that increasingly buy more online and the emergence of small and medium (SME) online sellers, selling through multiple channels (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Instagram). Today, these SME online sellers are falling behind large retailers due to the complexity of logistics and are ignored by large incumbent logistics service providers. We are on a mission to change that.
Building a next generation Fulfillment-as-a-Service platform: Bezos developed a cloud-based Fulfilment-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform for SME online sellers, connecting existing fulfilment and logistics providers, enabling a range of fulfilment and delivery options, incl. green delivery. Bezos.ai enables SME sellers to compete with large retailers and marketplaces by providing fast and reliable fulfilment and delivery solutions.
Two founders with proven track records: Bezos was founded by Vernon Tjon-Soei-Len and Diego Lijtmaer, two seasoned technology executives with experience in e-commerce, the gig economy and last mile delivery. Vernon was the Director of Amazon Flex UK, part of the Senior Leadership Team of Amazon Logistics UK, and prior to that worked at Zipcar, Bain and JPMorgan. Diego built the business development and logistics functions at Just Eat, founded and ran a hospitality business Bacanal and worked in investment banking at UBS.