At Sorted, we create game-changing delivery management software that sits in online checkouts, warehouses, retailer supply chains and on your smartphone. Our data-driven tech is used by some of the biggest retailers in the UK; we help them serve their global customers, making sure they have delightful delivery experiences.
Now is an exciting time for us, as we expand into new markets and take on the world.
Check out our team https://youtu.be/cg1Nnj6Lqb4
Proactively working with Sales & Sorted’s Customers to understand the customers’ goals and requirements to
match to our existing products and services. Supporting the sales functions with the technical aspects of our
integrations and the use of Sorted’s product suite to enable new customer acquisitions to be setup for success.
- Peer approval of all customer engagement models – segregation of duties
- Presentation of customer scoping & requirements, enabling a clearly demonstrated onboarding model & oversight of budgetary costs & cost to serve options
- Integration Design – working with the Product Manager and Architects to develop, test and publish new integration designs for SaaS+ and Tailored engagement models
- Technical Workshops – commissioned as consultancy to conduct and manage workshops inside of deal budget
- Technical Delivery Requests – peer approval of all technical delivery requests scoped by the sales team – segregation of duties
- Information Security – create & maintain InfoSec repositories, and peer review documents
- Non-Functional Requirements – commissioned as consultancy to conduct and manage NFR requirements inside of deal budget
- User Voice – direct input to Product Management, Solutions Architecture and SRE on feedback around services and trends within the target addressable market
- Customer Enablement – increase deal efficiency by continuously reviewing the needs of customers and deals, produce and maintain an internal and external knowledge base to support our Repeatable, Scalable and Defensible business strategies
- Transitional Support – bridge any disparities in scope, knowledge or defects in the agreement through to the customer going live
- The job holder will have
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience with technical integrations in a SaaS API first environment
- A technical background in programming or application support and a solid understanding of development practices, design blue prints and APIs and their use/consumption
- Attention to detail with problem solving skills & a keen eye for issue resolution
- Solid communication skills at all levels, verbal and written, internally & externall
Very competitive Salary
32 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays (combined with flexible working)
Stunning city centre office space
Free beer, coffee (in the office)
If you’d like to hear more about the business and the benefits, just get in touch. Whether it’s over the phone or over a coffee, we’d love to speak with you.