What do we want? A Delivery Associate.
We are on the lookout for a Delivery Associate to join our Transformation team on a permanent basis.
Our Transformers are on hand for every hospital that uses the DrDoctor Platform to ensure they get the most out of it.
We want every installation of our platform to deliver the best possible results at every hospital, without exception.
We help our partner hospitals through every step of the way. Over many years, we have come to be experts in delivering technology and transforming hospital services from the ground up and we want you to join us in making this happen.
You must be an exceptional planner, do-er and people person. You get how to make things happen in a large organisation and take pleasure in efficient solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring our implementation projects deliver outcomes most important to our clients
- Data analysis and problem solving to enable rapid improvement during project delivery
- Working with clients to move from face to face to digital first care delivery
- Project management of large-scale transformation projects, predominantly within acute NHS trusts
- Supporting upselling and new project sales through data analysis and preparation of proposals
- Generating insight from clients in order to inform broader business improvement across product design, client services and sales functions
OK, that’s me, but who are you?
DrDoctor is a fast-growing digital health company founded in 2012. Our technology improves patient engagement, clinical outcomes and operational efficiency.
We save the NHS millions of pounds each year and are currently deployed across 30 major hospitals around the UK.
With over 10 million patients active on the platform already, we’re on a journey to deliver the tools to radically transform the delivery of health services to make healthcare work for everyone – for patients, doctors, administrative teams and tax payers.
Tell me more! Who will I be working with?
In this role you really will interact with every part of the business on a daily basis, even as we grow!
In the meantime, meet Andrew:
'Hi, I’m Andrew, and I have been working at DrDoctor for 4 years. I am responsible for the delivery of DrDoctor across numerous hospitals in the UK. I love that I can work and build relationships with many different people in the NHS and witness first-hand the outcomes and value we deliver for patients and staff. To be successful at DrDoctor, you need to be a team player that doesn’t back down from a challenge. Also, a sense of humour and being able to have some fun along the way will definitely help.'
OK, I’m interested. What experience do I need to have?
We fully expect that you will need time to develop in your role and we are committed to supporting every step. However, some key skills are:
- Understanding and ability to work within healthcare and the NHS
- Improvement management or system implementation background an advantage
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Personable and tenacious in equal measure
- You must be able to understand the technical side of what we do
I can’t wait to get started, what are the perks?
An awesome team? Ok, you want more?
- Remote by default approach - Everyone at DrDoctor will work remotely, most or all of the time with regular opportunities to socialise and engage.
- Flexible working (work where you are at your best and at times when you feel most productive)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (with our own DrDoctor Bank Holidays thrown in for good measure!)
- Discretionary bonus
- Yoga on a Monday and other fitness classes adhoc
- Mental health support through our partner OpenUp
- Drinks/other fun things sent to you in the post
- Salary competitive and dependant on experience
- EMI share options scheme coming soon!
When we're not in the midst of a pandemic, we also do lunch and beer every other Friday, company wide ski trips, summer and Christmas parties and regular company/team socials!
OK, what's next?
We are currently recruiting heavily and have a lot of CV’s to go through.
We will be in touch in a few days to let you know if we think we might be a match. Unfortunately, because we get so many CV’s we are not able to send an individual response if it’s not a match.
If it is, then we will arrange a time to talk to you on a quick call. It’s just an informal chat so you can relax! We will tell you more about the role, the team and why you should want to join us.
If we continue then we will invite you in to meet the team and founders, depending on your role we may also ask you to complete an assessment.
We get there are a lot of great roles out there, so we will make sure to get through the rounds as quickly as possible. All we ask is you keep us up to date with your plans!
Note: We value diversity and inclusion so we're making an effort to check the language we use in all our postings.
Agency note: We do all of our recruitment directly, any unsolicited CVs or profiles sent to us will be viewed as gifts and will not be considered liable for a fee.