Kit Keeper is a student services company, specialising in storage and shipping. We operate and have partnerships with universities across the UK.
Why Kit Keeper?
You would be joining a start-up with rapid expansion plans, where your input would be listened to and have immediate impact.
The size and nimbleness of the business enables you to help shape this role and brings opportunities to progress quickly as Kit Keeper expands.
This role is to support our operations manager in delivering outstanding customer experience and building out the operations function. This would be working primarily with logistics and customer experience, but also learning about HR and finance. The Kickstart candidate would be taught the operations function and given opportunities to help refine and improve it.
- Customer service, speaking to customers over the phone and email to answer their queries
- Supporting the Operations Manager in improving the service for our customers
- Working with the operations manager to improve our logistics processes
- Finding and negotiating with suppliers
- Homeworking, can work from anywhere in the UK, with an office in West London, where the candidate would be encouraged to come in if they were within commuting distance
We are looking for someone who
- Has clear communication skills, happy to speak to customers over the phone and email
- Shows initiative when helping customers
- Is organised, detail orientated
- Is confident and engaging when dealing with customers
- Has the ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds