Be involved in a start-up that makes a difference.
Good-Loop has been on a mission since 2016 to make advertising more positive. In those years the company has grown to a team of 20+ in the UK, having shown considerable revenue growth working with some of the top household brands such as Unilever, Nestlé, P&G, and Nike amongst several others. By partnering brands with charities Good-Loop has also generated over £3million in donations to several charities in the same time.
Good-Loop is uniquely positioned to capitalise on the increasing consumer demand for brands to stand for something greater, as well as an increased effort from brands themselves to highlight their own sustainable efforts across all angles of their business. Good-Loop has created revolutionary technology and products that sit at the heart of this as a solution for both consumers and brands alike.
Looking to increase on the success of the past few years Good-Loop is seeking a Sales Manager to engage and educate clients on the role Good-Loop can play within their marketing strategies. With impressive revenue growth already in 2021 with an impressive forecast for 2022 and beyond this is a great opportunity to join a growing scale-up at an incredibly exciting time.
The role will report to the Agency Group Head, working alongside their guidance to build out the sales revenue and pipeline together across the agency patch. While the Sales Manager will be responsible for developing their own awareness within the agency landscape and with clients directly where necessary, they will be required to work collaboratively with their manager and with all business teams such as the Client Services Team and Tech team.
This is a consultative sales role so we are looking for those with an entrepreneurial mind-set who are able to think creatively. A significant understanding of the advertising landscape, strong interpersonal skills to build lasting relationships and self-motivation are also required. The ideal candidate will also have excellent organisational abilities and have a real sense of determination to drive the business forward given where we are at in our journey.
Crucially, we're all incredibly proud of and passionate about the Good-Loop mission to make advertising a positive force in the world. It is essential that the new sales person believes in this too and helps to compliment the great work we have already achieved and are looking to build on in the future.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Manage/maintain existing client relationships from both Direct Advertisers and Media Agencies
- Drive new business opportunities
- Create and deliver business pitches
- Maintain a pipeline of business opportunities including accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues
- Work with other internal functions, advising on the competitive commercial landscape and helping to ensure the Good-Loop proposition remains competitive and highly valued
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure we exceed customer expectations by offering best-in-market gold standard service
- Collaborate and coordinate with all Good-Loop teams (marketing, adops, tech solutions etc.)
- 2 yrs+ Digital/Programmatic experience in a sales capacity
- Thorough understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and familiarity with the programmatic landscape
- Previous experience in sales with clearly demonstrable success at achieving or exceeding revenue targets
- An extensive network of contacts - ideally but not exclusive to Omnicom Media Group, Dentsu Aegis Group, Group M and Havas.
- Good comprehension of market research methods and analysis
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from proactive proposals or brief responses through to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Attend key industry events to network & represent Good-Loop.
- Don't be afraid to challenge the status quo. Don't be afraid to ask questions, disagree and suggest alternative approaches. Be inquisitive, creative and open-minded.
- Be a decent human. We're looking for someone authentic, kind and accountable. If you screw up, own it. If someone looks like they need help, offer it.
- Be passionate. We are looking for people with ambition, who take real pride in their work and who are genuinely excited about making a positive difference in the world.
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. We're a small, busy and self-motivated team. You'll need to be able to take initiative and work independently. There's no bureaucracy to hide behind and no PA to book your taxis. In fact, get the bus.
You should have a passionate can-do attitude to your work. Responsibility and independence are important -- combined with flexible team-work. The right candidate will have the chance to shape the job, and will be at the heart of an exciting company.