Deskpro is award winning helpdesk software that helps to bring better online customer service to millions of people. Some of our customers include Apple, Microsoft, Valve, P&G, Samsung, Freelancer, HMRC & the NHS.
Our helpdesk software platform allows organisations to consolidate all of their customer support channels (email, phone, live chat, social) into one place. Giving them the software tools needed to provide incredible customer support.
We are looking for a smart and energetic Graduate Product Manager to help us scale the business through a new stage of growth. Reporting to the Head of Product, you will work cross-functionally to guide new features and improve current ones, from idea to launch.
This role is a great opportunity for a graduate who wants to experience the fast paced startup world of SaaS, learn new technologies and become a key part of our growing team! Everyday is different. But, our focus is always on improving our helpdesk software to help our customers provide great customer support.
The Graduate Product Manager role at Deskpro is perfect for you if you are:
- Excited about technology and love knowing how things work (especially software).
- Great at translating complicated ideas into simple applications.
- Driven to make an impact at a growing and profitable startup.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Product Manager, you need to be highly organised and detail oriented, excited to bring new ideas and understand our growing and enthusiastic users. You also need to be able to handle yourself with the dev team as well as talking to users.
- Improving our software product, collaborating with different teams, working across the whole lifecycle of a feature, from idea to release.
- Researching, investigating and understanding which features / components would be good to add to Deskpro & writing business cases to present to the team.
- Collaborating with both the development and design teams to get features built and released.
- Analysing a multitude of successful software solutions, including API docs.
- Creating wire-frames of how new features would look and feel in Deskpro.
- Ideally you have graduated from university, with an Engineering or Science degree, have a keen interest in software and excited to start your career at a successful and growing startup.
- You must be comfortable working in a technical environment & can handle technical conversations with software engineers as well as understanding the experience from a user's perspective.
- A rapid ability to learn. Deskpro is a powerful product, so there is a large product to learn, understand and improve.
- Comfortable using software products. There are some technical elements to Deskpro (e.g. our reporting language, complex automation flows, APIs etc.) and you'll need the aptitude to understand how to improve these.
We are a friendly startup-team based in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes walk from fantastic transport links (train, District and Northern line tubes, buses, trams).
- Competitive Salary £25k + Share Options Package
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- BUPA Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bike storage, Season ticket loans, Reduced gym membership, Cycle to Work, Free Phone SIM (unlimited calls, data etc).
- Laptop & 2 x 4k Monitors, ergonomic chair & sit-stand desks as standard.
- Monthly team socials and legendary Xmas & Summer Parties.
- Personal budget for training and growth.
- A chance to be truly invested in a growing software company, with generous share options.
- Lovely bespoke offices, BBQs in the summer, Monday team breakfasts and Friday lunches. Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks with beers for Friday afternoon.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
For more information, you can visit our Careers page
No recruiters or agencies please.