Want to kick-start your software sales career at an exciting and growing software startup with £30k OTE (uncapped commission, paid monthly) + Share options?
Deskpro helps to bring better online customer service to millions of people. Some of our customers include Apple, Microsoft, Valve, P&G, Samsung, Freelancer, HMRC & the NHS.
Our helpdesk software platform allows organisations to consolidate all of their customer support channels (email, phone, live chat, social) into one place. Giving them the software tools needed to provide incredible customer support.
We are looking for smart and ambitious Graduate Sales Executives to help us scale the business through a new stage of growth, with a competitive salary £30k OTE (uncapped commission, paid monthly) + Share options. Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will generate leads, build automated workflows, conduct demos and close deals across a variety of sectors.
Join our sales team and accelerate your career with Deskpro, helping to improve online customer service forever!
The Graduate Sales Executive role at Deskpro is perfect if you:
- Understand how to build relationships quickly with people.
- Are motivated by winning, closing deals and earning money.
- Have a fantastic grasp of digital technologies, including learning new software and processes.
- Want to make an instant impact at a growing and profitable software startup.
What will you be doing?
Every day is different. You will be talking to new prospects and building your pipeline, answering different questions, building relationships and selling Deskpro to a multitude different companies.
- Selling Deskpro into new companies and expanding accounts to other teams.
- Following up on potential customers who have signed up for our free trial or demo.
- Reporting into the Commercial Manager and working closely with the sales and support team.
- Learning and implementing new sales processes and techniques to improve conversion rates.
- Planning and executing on lead generation campaigns across different channels.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you need to be self-motivated, driven by problem solving, enjoy talking to people and up for the challenge of persuading companies to choose Deskpro.
- Ideally you have graduated from university, have a keen interest software and want to in accelerate your career in sales.
- Ambitious. You will need to be able to meet targets and prioritise your time across different deals and projects.
- Comfortable interacting with prospects over email and phone plus demonstrating software products to customers over webinars.
- A rapid ability to learn. Deskpro is a powerful product, so there is a large product to learn, understand and sell.
- Enjoy talking to and helping potential customers solve problems.
- Comfortable working in a technical environment and managing technical conversations with software engineers as well as understanding the experience from a potential customer's perspective.
We are a friendly startup-team based in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes walk from fantastic transport links (train, District and Northern line tubes, buses, trams).
- Graduate role, Competitive Salary £30k OTE (£22k base + uncapped commission, paid monthly) + Share Options Package
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- BUPA Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bike storage, Season ticket loans, Reduced gym membership, Cycle to Work, Free Phone SIM (unlimited calls, data etc).
- Laptop & 2 x 4k Monitors, ergonomic chair & sit-stand desks as standard.
- Monthly team socials and legendary Xmas & Summer Parties.
- Personal budget for training and growth.
- A chance to be truly invested in a growing software company, with generous share options.
- Lovely bespoke offices, BBQs in the summer, Monday team breakfasts and Friday lunches. Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks with beers for Friday afternoon.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
For more information, you can visit our Careers page
No recruiters or agencies please.