Legatics is one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups. Our legal transaction management platform enables law firms and their clients to collaborate on and close deals in an interactive online environment, providing clarity, reducing risk and saving time.
Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, such as Allen & Overy, Hogan Lovells, Herbert Smith Freehills, Shearman & Sterling and King & Wood Mallesons. Legatics has been used globally on live transactions originating in more than 40 countries.
We are on a mission to transform the $600bn market for legal services worldwide and to work with our customers to bring the way they manage deals into the 21st century. We recently closed our Series A fundraise and we now need creative and empowered individuals to help us execute on our mission.
Legatics is seeking a content strategist with a real passion for copywriting and storytelling.
You will use your flair for writing to communicate Legatics messaging and attract our target audiences. Your role will be to produce engaging and educational content to spark interest, nurture the curious and inspire customers. You will be jointly responsible for the planning, developing and creation of the company’s content marketing, customer marketing and product marketing.
What you would be doing:
- Write clear, consistent, concise copy and help shape the language and tone-of-voice for Legatics.
- Manage the blog calendar to ensure a regular cadence of blogs is written.
- Coordinate and prioritise content requests.
- Follow Legaltech news and generate content ideas around trending topics.
- Working with the marketing team to identify content gaps in the customer journey.
- Ensure all Legatics assets follow our style, content, tone of voice and SEO guidelines and recommend adjustments if necessary.
- Write both long and short-form copy (you’re equally at home writing or editing a blog as you are researching and creating an eBook or a product brochure).
- Develop buyer personas and identify and create content that will nurture these contacts.
- Coordinate content production and other deliverables with third parties and contractors.
Who would you be working with?
Steve Brown, Head of Marketing - who you will be reporting into, alongside a welcoming, inclusive and committed team.
Team culture is really important to us. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth and who will bring new and exciting perspectives to Legatics. We are a friendly and passionate bunch with a wide range of interests. We love to socialise together too, holding regular team events.