We’re an innovative Berlin-based HR-tech software company. Our mission is to provide the only software, businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they do best. We connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform and help HR managers and supervisors in their daily office life. To date more than 1,300 customers use our innovative product.
What you’ll do:
- Converting ideas, designs and requirements into concrete, stable production builds
- Working with product and engineering teams to deliver products on schedule that solve our customers' problems
- Collaboration with the Engineering, Product and Design teams
- Solid experience in building React Native applications
- Bachelor's and/or Master's in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- Experience with mobile test frameworks (Jest, Detox, Cypress, or other relevant frameworks)
- Proven experience in developing native iOS/Android apps with Kotlin, Experience with Swift is a plus
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Why join our team?
- Opportunity to build a great HR software that our customers love
- Regular virtual meetings and feedback sessions
- Clever, diverse, motivated team that loves geeking out about the latest tech
- Mac or Linux? It's your choice!
- Weekly learning sessions
- Competitive salary
- A range of great employee benefits, including a company, supported retirement plan
- Flexible work arrangement
Sounds like a good fit?
Great! Please apply via the provided link. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our HR team via e-mail. Your point of contact is Paula, our Head of HR.
We can't wait to hear from you!