Working within our rapidly expanding growth team you will be the first point of call for people looking for care. It’s a sales role, but not as you know it. You must be willing to dive in to truly understand how we can help and you will focus on building a relationship based on trust and empathy from the first call. You will promote our mission, communicate our unique value, and be an ambassador for our relentless commitment to quality. Once families decide we are right for them you will work with our inspirational Care Team to make sure their care gets off to a flying start. Working in a fast paced, ambitious and supportive scale-up environment will give you the emotional energy to be on top of your game. At Lifted we are tackling a generational issue and you are at the very epicentre of the solution.
Help more families become customers
- Respond to inbound enquiries (via phone, online chat, email etc.) from people looking for care and their loved ones.
- Communicate Lifted’s unique approach and help families decide if we are the right option for them.
- Listen with genuine empathy to understand how we can help and book assessments for our Care Team
- Nurture our database of families who have previously engaged with us and convert them into new clients
- Build relationships based on trust from the first interaction
- Follow up after assessment to convert leads to clients
- Ensure a clear handover to the Care Operational department to find the right team of Carers for each family.
- Own, maintain and report on our lead data
- Use HubSpot to monitor, contact and track leads
- Achieving monthly KPIs.
- Manage ongoing relationships with partners who refer families to Lifted.
- Highly empathetic: Customers come to us in difficult moments, you must be able to build relationships with them
- Consultative: We do not do hard selling
- Results driven: You will be expected to work towards clear KPIs
- Well organised: You will manage a pipeline of families looking for care and nurture them over time to make the right choice for them.
- Great interpersonal skills: You will work with colleagues in our operations and care teams to ensure we support people safely and effectively
- Resilient: We support people in some of their toughest moments
- Familiarity with Hubspot preferred but not essential
- Passionate about lifting the lives of those needing care
- Experience in an empathy driven sales role preferred
- Able to work very well under pressure and ever changing environments
- Desire to stay informed across wider operational activity within the company
- Work on something that matters - we are building the future of care and we are changing lives every day
- Large friendly team of experts to work with
- Scope for the role to grow and develop
- Be part of a fast growing tech start up with huge potential for progression. We have doubled our team in the last 6 months
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible and hybrid working environment through WeWork membership
How to Apply
Send your CV, and and a cover email answering these questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why are you the right person for this role?
- An example of a time you have demonstrated empathy whilst dealing with a client or customer.
Please note, applications without an email answering these questions will not be considered.
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Please note we can only accept applicants based in the UK