Pirical pioneers the field of People Analytics. We are on a mission to help law firms make fairer and better decisions about their people by helping our customers answer tough people strategy questions through our innovative knowledge management systems.
We are an organically grown business of just over 30 exceptionally talented team members, and we already have some of the world’s leading law firms as our clients both here in the UK and in the US. In the 5 years, we have increased revenue year on year, created two flagship products and became the market leader in our industry working with all 5 magic circle firms, but we are not stopping there.
Pirical is looking to hire a Software Sales Executive with the ambition and energy needed to really accelerate our growth.
We are a mission driven business, the impact that our work has on people, and the change that it brings to our chosen market makes this the ideal position for someone who wants a role with purpose. You will be excited about the idea of using data to help companies to make better and fairer people decisions, and also enjoy the challenge of getting to know the UK law scene inside and out to help us increase the footprint of our Pirical Legal Professionals product. This role brings the exposure and opportunity for learning, career progression, and commission!
Our sales team is hugely influential across Pirical. We hold relationships with our customers and hold the power to grow our brand. The team is a bunch of data-driven strategists who are commercially minded and love being part of a mission-driven startup that is solving real-world problems.
We pride ourselves on ‘growing our own so you will be supported while you learn the ropes within our collaborative culture. Chris, Head Of Engagement in our commercial team who joined us fresh from university in 2018 says: "You are given the opportunity and trust to completely own the sales process, from finding leads through to negotiating contracts. The team is young, hungry to learn, and is given the platform to succeed."
You will be responsible for selling our Pirical Legal Professionals tool meaning the main focus of this role will be to manage the full sales cycle which will give you the chance to have a strong influence over our plans to scale our user base.
Building, nurturing, and maintaining relationships with key contacts at some of the UK’s biggest law firms has helped us create the market leading recruitment tool for Legal companies in the UK. You will have the chance to join us at a really exciting time in our journey as we look to expand that reputation across the globe.
More about the role...
- You will own the end to end sales cycle, from lead generation through to onboarding, and take pride in developing and maintaining your client relationships
- You will represent the market-leading product in this space, building relationships with some of the worlds leading law firms.
- You will be looking for new prospects and generating qualified leads within the UK legal market
- You will understand how to run the sales process from start to finish, from prospecting to setting up video calls, organising demos and trials, and finally negotiating and closing the deal
- You will hold strong relationships with our customers, and while we are still growing, you will be responsible for nurturing those relationships and ensuring the customers are successful with our product
- You will be engaged with the product development of the tool, playing a key role sitting between our customers and their feedback, and our tech team
- You will be excellent at keeping track of your progress, communicating with the sales team, and reporting your metrics
- You will be working closely with marketing, ensuring our strategies are aligned and we are being as effective as possible with all routes to market
- You will pride yourself on intelligence, resilience and holding amazing people skills
- You want to work with a team of hungry & talented sales superstars
- You have an interest to understand how the power of Analytics helps the legal industry
- You feel like you hold the receipt for success
- Year on year revenue growth and ambitious targets excite you.
- Your excited to play a key role to help build a successful tech business
- Commission based on quarterly targets
- Generous Accelerator for over-performance
- Training and coaching
- Unlimited holidays
- Remote first culture
- Book Club
- Team Yoga (Optional of course!)
- Personal Development Budget
Pirical is nurturing a **remote-first** culture, meaning our team has the means, skills and attitude to be as high performing and productive as conventional co-located teams. We would prefer the successful candidate to be based somewhere in the UK and able to travel into London once face-to-face meetings start to take place again!
Pirical is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced at Pirical would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Pirical is committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.