Cado Security is looking for a full time senior developer/software engineer to help build our products. As one of our initial key hires you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and influence the direction of our fast growing company.
– Building the backend of our products that have a focus on digital forensics and cloud technologies
– Writing code that is testable and extendable
– Integrating a number of different toolsets and infrastructures
– Mentoring more junior developers
– Work with subject matter experts to build novel methods for performing forensics and detecting attacker activity on systems
We are an early stage, and fast-growing, company. That means the chance to impact the product direction and solve different technical problems each day
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience building and shipping reliable software
Experience with mentoring junior developers
Where possible, we are keen to see examples of what you have accomplished before.
A resourceful self-starter who loves to work closely with an enthusiastic and fun team.
OUR TECH STACK:
Python, AWS, Azure, ElasticSearch on the backend (we don’t require specific language or library experience)
Docker and Bitbucket Pipelines for CI
ReactJS / TypeScript on the frontend (not required)
Experience with cloud environments is a plus
PAY AND BENEFITS:
– Private health care
– Stock options for a fast growing company
Working with an amazing team
– London and Bristol Offices. UK remote working an option, particularly during Covid.
– Full time position
We are building a software platform to re-invent how people respond to cyber-attacks. Come help us build it!
We are an early stage growing company with share options and competitive salary, backed by industry leading VC companies, and access to world class advisors. We can offer you a great mission, diverse work, and a super-friendly team.
The office is based out of London Waterloo with flexible remote working. We will consider hiring UK wide/full remote for the right candidates.
RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK:
At this point in our company, we are unable to sponsor visas, so you must have the right to work in the UK.