Employment: Full time, permanent
Reports to: Global Sales Manager
Location: London Bridge, London (with flexible working from home policy)
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 p.a. plus performance-related bonus
Start Date: January 2021
We are looking for a Sales Executive (externally known as an “Admissions Officer”) to join Immerse Education, a leading provider of educational experiences to junior students across the world, comprising residential summer schools and online short courses.
We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join our growing team with a focus on converting leads via telephone/video-based sales calls, as well as email-based communication.
Your success will be measured by the number of student enrolments received directly to Immerse via our website, and your main duties will revolve around scheduling and executing sales calls, based on leads generated by the wider sales and marketing teams.
Processes, organised documentation and relationship management are at the heart of this role, and you will work with people in different roles and at all levels. You will need to have effective communication skills and excellent planning and organisation skills.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly organised and process driven, a natural communicator and enjoys speaking with a variety of cultures around the world.
- Regular sales calls to prospective students
- Email follow-ups to leads, pre- and post-calls
- Consultations with parents/families of students to explain Immerse’s programmes in more details
- Manage a student recruitment pipeline
- Convert sales leads into enrolments
- Monthly reporting on activity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native (or native-level) English speaker
- Basic technical knowledge of data analysis
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Advantageous: Experience with sales & marketing automation tools and CRM systems (e.g. ActiveCampaign), experience of using project management systems