London based B2B, SaaS Fintech. Post product-market-fit, backed by 10+ angel investors, and agreements signed with multiple corporates, partners, and leading financial institutions.
Functioning MVP built (React + MS Azure) and ready for piloting with customers. Highly experienced leadership team with decades of enterprise, company building, and banking/fintech experience.
Now looking for a hands-on CTO / Co-Founder / Lead developer to build a production-ready, beautifully-designed (UI/UX), cutting edge, AI/ML driven technology platform.
- Partner with CEO to define, prioritise and realise product roadmap
- Design, develop and enhance our core platform.
- Rapidly build, test, iterate collecting client feedback
- Make architecture decisions to ensure a strong, stable, and scalable product
- Build out our tech stack and engineering hiring plan
- Highly experienced web developer/programmer. A builder of things!
- A mix of front-end and back-end skills (+ UX/design skills would be a bonus)
- Passionate about programming and developing new ground-breaking technology.
- A knowledge of existing and emerging technologies.
- Experience of AI / ML
- A good problem-solver and understanding of business goals, customer, and product.
- A strong engineering background, probably a degree in computer science, and knowledgeable in system architecture, programming, and software design.
- Significant experience in personally building digital products from early-stage through to scaling and maturity (fintech sector a plus)
- A strong product sense and can build engaging tech for customers. At speed.
- Needs to be willing to get their hands dirty but, as the business grows, the role will evolve to become more managerial.
- As a natural self-starter who can get things done.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- At least 20+ hours per week commitment (so you can keep your job)
- Expected to enhance current MVP ASAP (SPEED is key!)
- Based in London or commutable
In the process of raising our second round, the role will start with significant equity and then equity + salary.