Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there. We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Since being founded in 2011 we've:
- Grown to 160+ employees
- Raised over £100M in funding
- Launched 4 amazing products including JISA and Lifetime ISA
- Won multiple awards including Best Online Stocks & Shares ISA Provider for the fifth year in a row!
We hit the 150,000 investor milestone in 2021 and now manage over £4 billion AUM.
*We offer flexible working*
Job in a nutshell:
We're expanding our team and need a passionate, driven, and experienced individual to join our Wealth Services team.
An opportunity has arisen for a career-focused individual with previous management experience to manage our dedicated Wealth Management team. The team is made up of eight financial advisers, paraplanners and relationship managers working to support relationships and develop business in the High-Net-Worth client space.
We believe in investing in talent and bringing target-driven individuals with us on our journey, so this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious applicant who wants to grow their career with us. Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Set strategic direction and commercial policies for sales activities and executes these plans, expanding our reach and client base.
- Display high standards of service and quality driven client support at all times.
- Manage your own sales, activity and quality targets and be accountable for reporting against these.
- Hire, onboard, and develop a team of relationship managers and financial advisers. Execute a disciplined, quality driven and high performance management process.
- Achieve company objectives through effective strategic planning, effective sales revenue tactics, analysis of performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Demonstrate a deep passion for continuous service improvement with the goal of increasing quality scores, revenue streams and client retention.
- Manage your own targets and be accountable for reporting against these.
- Coordinate and prepare materials for town halls, sales updates and strategy working sessions driving business growth and strategy.
- Proactively identify, assess, and mitigate business risks that could impair our ability to do business. Identifying and owning client and business issues and roadblocks.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Business Heads, driving actions with the business, for instance by convening regular business reviews and management meetings.
- Appropriately assess risk, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets. Driving a team culture to support adherence to conduct, business and regulatory rules.
- Sales Team and Relationship Management experience (ideally in a high-net-worth client space).
- Target driven and quality focussed, with a proven track record of over achievement in a sales background.
- Confident, articulate, self-motivated, polished communication skills (ideally at an executive audience level).
- Excellent understanding of Investment Markets, Asset Management, ideally built in a client relationship role.
- The highest standards of ethics and integrity.