Talent Acquisition Manager, Tech Startup, Wimbledon, London £40k-£45k + Share Options
If you’re a Talent Acquisition Manager or Internal Recruiter, looking to join a growing and profitable software startup, this role could be for you.
Deskpro is award winning helpdesk software that helps to bring better online customer service to millions of people. Some of our customers include Apple, Microsoft, Valve, P&G, Samsung, Freelancer, HMRC & the NHS.
Our helpdesk software platform allows organisations to consolidate all of their customer support channels (email, phone, live chat, social) into one place. Giving them the software tools needed to provide incredible customer support.
We are looking for a smart and energetic Internal Recruiter to help us scale the business through a new stage of growth. Reporting to the COO, you will be helping to source, recruit and onboard new employees to Deskpro across all of our teams. You will also be working closely with Heads of department, to engage with candidates throughout the whole recruitment cycle.
This role is a great opportunity if you want to become a key part of our growing team and experience the fast paced startup world of SaaS as the first internal recruitment hire, here at Deskpro.
The Talent Acquisition Manager role at Deskpro is perfect for you if you:
- Have experience recruiting across a variety of levels and functions (tech, product, marketing, sales etc), ideally with a focus on tech / software engineering.
- Want to take responsibility for every stage of the hiring process and help to sell Deskpro to awesome candidates and make their hiring experience, amazing.
- Are friendly, enjoy talking to candidates over the phone & in-person, and able to make important hiring recommendations.
What will you be doing?
As an Talent Acquisition Manager at Deskpro, you will be:
- Design and implement the hiring strategy for each department and individual roles both in the UK & internationally.
- Actively manage and scale Deskpro’s employer brand, helping to make every candidates experience of Deskpro, awesome.
- Manage relationships with agency partners.
- Actively source candidates yourself using a variety of tools.
- Be responsible for every stage of the hiring process, working with team leads to ensure hires are delivered on time and on budget.
- Scale every team in the business, hiring tech, product, sales, marketing, customer success at every level.
- Help to onboard new employees and make sure their experience is amazing.
- Plan and manage hiring events
As the first Talent Acquisition Manager here at Deskpro, ideally you will have:
- 2+ Years experience recruiting across a variety of functions (tech, product, marketing, sales etc), ideally with a focus on tech / software engineering.
- Ideally you’ll have recruited at every level, from entry level hires to senior leadership.
- Proven experience creating an implementing end to end hiring strategies.
- Experience managing relationships with agency parters.
- Strong skills in actively sourcing and screening candidates yourself.
- Previous experience hiring for a high growth tech startup would be beneficial.
- The ability to report to senior leaders and make hiring recommendations
We are a friendly startup-team based in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes walk from fantastic transport links (train, District and Northern line tubes, buses, trams).
- Competitive Salary £40k - £45k + Share Options Package
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- BUPA Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bike storage, Season ticket loans, Reduced gym membership, Cycle to Work, Free Phone SIM (unlimited calls, data etc).
- Laptop & 2 x 4k Monitors, ergonomic chair & sit-stand desks as standard.
- Monthly team socials and legendary Xmas & Summer Parties.
- Personal budget for training and growth.
- A chance to be truly invested in a growing software company, with generous share options.
- Lovely bespoke offices, BBQs in the summer, Monday team breakfasts and Friday lunches. Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks with beers for Friday afternoon.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
For more information, you can visit our Careers page
If you’re an Internal Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Manager, looking to join a growing and profitable software startup, then Deskpro is for you. We would love to chat further. Apply now!