The Content Architects is an exciting new marketing media tech start-up that helps brands keep up with key conversations, trending topics, throughout the calendar year.
We have recently relaunched our tool as a platform and are looking for a curious-minded, driven candidate who wants to get stuck in, boost their skillset and make a real difference in a company. For us attitude and resourcefulness are key - and here's the other stuff:
You should join us if:
- You are a self-starter, you’ll crack on with the task. You have an interest in startups, being customer-centric and sales.
- You enjoy developing strong processes, problem-solving and running experiments to test your hypotheses.
- You thrive on excellence, autonomy and questioning conventional wisdom.
- You are a good writer and a natural communicator.
- Not afraid of tech and learning
- Research potential customers and identify a “way in” to start establishing a relationship
- Look at how we can improve the end to end customer journey
- Contact organisations to explain what we do, to help improve our general processes for our tool
- Maintain database of events for our tool ensuring details are accurate and proofing information.
- Use tools like Zapier, AirTable to help with process management
Interested? Get in touch, look forward to hearing from you!
How we work:
We are located in London and sometimes co-work (optional)
Who can apply to Kickstart roles?
- You must be aged 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit to apply for this role.
- The role is for a 6 month period
- Work for 25 hours per week
- Receive payment of the National Minimum Wage - see https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates