You want a job, a company, a manager, and a group of people that you can get excited about. We want to give you the opportunity to learn, grow and achieve personal and financial success.
Mintago is an innovative financial wellbeing platform that helps both employers and their employees with their pensions and financial health. We are on a mission to improve and transform how people manage their financial world. We sell to employers and engage with their employees, so it's B2B2C.
As a socially conscious technology business, we want to make a positive impact on society. We believe in changing people's financial future through the workplace. That's why we work with businesses to deploy our program. People are more engaged through a workplace program than on their own.
What do we do?
Our business is based on the following:
- We start by giving businesses the tools to make managing pensions less taxing (both from an admin perspective and quite literally saving them thousands in NI (National Insurance) each year by implementing salary sacrifice).
- We then provide employees with simple and engaging tools that trace lost pensions, help them understand and plan for the future and manage their pension contributions.
- We help employees plan for their future and then help them save more in other areas of their life.
How do we pitch Mintago?
We target businesses by helping them see how much money they can save in National Insurance (in the tens of thousands) and also include the full financial wellbeing platform for their employees. It's a win-win situation for everyone.
Why join Mintago?
We are a tech business but it’s really a people business. We care and are really excited about what we do for the world. We also look after each other. We have a great culture of working hard together while having fun. The founder and CEO, Chieu Cao, is also the co-founder of another successful business called Perkbox. We have a great team with the experience to make a big difference.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive.
The right candidate will be responsible for:-
- Growing the business by managing the sales strategy and working with the CEO
- Work closely with the team on strategy while testing new approaches
- Working closely across the sales team to build the sales pipeline
- Leading the sales process and closing deals
The right candidate will have:-
- A hunger to learn and succeed
- B2B sales to small and medium-sized businesses
What you’ll get in return.
- Training so you can be the best at what you do
- Career progression and development
- Earn great commission through a proven process
- Develop your sales experience and have a direct impact on a fast-growing business.
- Fast-paced sales environment where you can see your role and responsibilities grow
- You'll be part of a great team and a great culture.
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Regular company-wide sessions: giving you an opportunity to share your ideas and learn about other areas of the business
- Regular socials: in person meals and drinks, virtual socials etc.
- A warm and motivated team working to make a real difference for our customers