Are you looking for the opportunity to make an impact at one of the most game changing FinTechs in the UK?
Playter is an industry changing, VC backed FinTech, bringing BNPL into the B2B world. We’re funding the global startup and scale up community by helping them split their invoices over 6 months for 0% interest. Think Klarna, but for B2B. (or as we call it - Grow Now, Pay Later)
You’ll have the chance to make a huge impact on growth for Playter, identifying and focusing on what you believe will deliver the greatest value, establishing and executing Playter’s Growth Marketing strategy. You will be driving our digital marketing function with a primary focus on growth, retention, community building, and implementing scalable solutions.
This will include:
- Working on setting a vision and strategy focused on driving effective and efficient new customer acquisition, and turning them into engaged and loyal subscribers.
- Planning and building a scalable and repeatable model for growth, driving the growth of the brand and the business.
- Developing effective lead generation strategies and coming up with ideas to drive conversion across each step of our customer journey.
- Refining our marketing messaging and branding through creative experimentation
- Owning the creative process, implementing best practices and an efficient creative feedback loop.
- Passionate about FinTech, with experience in a startup environment
- Comfortable with data, highly analytical with a focus on making data-driven decisions to drive growth strategy.
- Curious. We are looking for someone who is always excited about learning something new.
- An experienced problem solver with a creative mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Well versed in driving continuous improvement - getting your ideas out there and finding the fastest and most efficient way of delivering results
- Deeply interested in customer behaviour and psychology across every step.
- Committed to the brand that you’ll help to build and champion.
We love flexible working, but we also love seeing each other, which means that you’ll be expected to come into the office in London Paddington between 2-3 days each week.