Are you looking for the opportunity to make an impact at one of the most game changing FinTechs in the UK?
Playter is an industry changing, VC backed FinTech, bringing BNPL into the B2B world. We’re funding the global startup and scale up community by helping them split their invoices over 6 months for 0% interest. Think Klarna, but for B2B. (or as we call it - Grow Now, Pay Later
We’re searching for an experienced FD to oversee the company’s financial logistics, creating, and owning the frameworks to support the business and company finance function.
This will include:
- Planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities.
- Taking direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, and institutional financing.
- Ensuring that the company meets its financial and legal obligations, through the development of new and already existing systems, policies and procedures to ensure the most effective and efficient financial management.
- Pricing and subscription analysis to inform our decision-making process in the monetisation of our product at a strategic level.
- Working on fundraising campaigns for future growth, securing investment, primarily by ensuring that we are in position to achieve our financial targets, but also through the provision of accurate financial information for investors.
- A start up superstar who has a track record of working with rapidly growing, early-stage companies.
- Coming from a technology-led financial institution and/or start-up / scale-up environment specialising in lending, at a challenger bank or other fintech lending business.
- A strategic thinker with financial operations expertise, comfortable being hands-on and flexible in your approach to achieving results in a fast-changing environment.
- Someone who has helped a technology startup raise their Series A and beyond
We love flexible working, but we also love seeing each other, which means that you’ll be expected to come into the office in London Paddington between 2-3 days each week.