A bit about the role
HumanForest is on a mission to build cleaner, happier and healthier cities for all, reForesting our urban environment, one e-bike at a time. In order to make this happen, we are on the lookout for London’s best growth marketer!
We are searching for an enthusiastic and data-driven performance marketer who helps us scale up, improve and achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you would be responsible for the development and management of all growth marketing activities and campaigns with a focus on growing HumanForest’s loyal user base (or as we call them...treenions). In other words, you will be looking at every channel, every source and every step of the user journey trying to find areas to grow and improve our business. Also, as a digital performance expert, you will help us manage and optimize HumanForest’s ad revenue platform.
These are exciting times to be involved in this industry and Humanforest is leading the way with a renewed approach to micro-mobility solutions. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is rethinking the way we move around cities!
Do you want to play a key role in the transformation of sustainable urban mobility? If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to get to know you!
This is a full-time job
Your key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to help define and develop HumanForest’s strategy for both Performance and Growth Marketing.
- Define marketing growth campaigns across multiple channels and platforms.
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across different channels.
- Focus on innovation and testing to explore development opportunities in marketing campaigns. Identify areas to grow, run tests and improve programmes to optimise ROI.
- Manage and optimise campaign budgets. Develop strategic acquisition and conversion marketing plans to drive scalable growth with a focus on CAC:LTV.
- Deliver regular reporting of growth strategy performance, analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns and optimizing accordingly to meet KPIs.
- Support the day-to-day operation of HumanForest ad revenue platform.
- Help us find creative ways to constantly improve the performance of our ad revenue platform.
- Oversee the platform’s performance dashboards.
Who you are:
- You have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced app-based business.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of growth marketing work experience.
- You possess extensive knowledge of online marketing channels, processes, acquisition funnels, loops and analytic tools such as
- You have proven experience efficiently and effectively growing a user base and managing acquisition marketing campaigns.
- You must have performance marketing knowledge ideally across all organic and paid biddable channels such as Paid Social, PPC, Display, SEO, ASO etc.
- You have proven experience working with web and app analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adjust.
- You have experience working with CRM platforms such as Braze or similar.
- You are a critical thinker and have the ability to set holistic strategies and see through, from start to implementation.
- You have a passion for digital marketing, an analytical mindset, and like to experiment.
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- You have a bachelor's degree in digital/growth/performance marketing or related fields
- You love to cycle and have fun!
Bonuses but not essential:
- You have experience working on ride-hailing or micro-mobility app-based services.
What will you get in return?
- Play a key role in the transformation of sustainable urban mobility in our cities
- Competitive compensation plan with plenty of development opportunities and Employee Equity Options
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, working with a team of fun, experienced and motivated individuals
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Contributions
- Birthday day off plus 25 days holiday
- HumanForest bike minutes allowance
- Super trendy office in Central London
- Fun! We work hard and play hard (regular socials)
Equal opportunities employer statement
HumanForest is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, assure equality and promote expression. We do not accept any form of harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to create a greener future with us? Join us, and Let's reForest the world together!