Men don’t look after their health unless they have to. We want to change that from the ground up. We are building the global destination for men's health, scaling at an incredible pace and leading the charge to help improve the lives of men everywhere. We started from the UK, then expanded to Brazil and are currently looking to bring our product to many more people across the world.
We’re destigmatising how men approach their health by offering easy access to diagnostics, a holistic range of treatments, ongoing care and medical advice, as well as a community to help men proactively improve their health and wellbeing. A place that didn't exist until now.
After a $30 million Series A round from the US and Europe's top investors that have also invested in Peloton, Oatly, Deliveroo and Farfetch, we are on a mission to build one of the most impactful teams in the healthcare space. We are looking for incredibly ambitious, entrepreneurial, driven and fun people to join us as we accelerate our growth and expansion.
This is an exciting time to join the UK's fastest growing men's health destination and help supercharge our mission.
We are looking for an outstanding Performance Marketing Manager to help us significantly scale adoption of the brand. This role reports to our Growth Lead as part of our London (UK) based marketing team. You will have all the resources (budget, tech, creative) and the coaching necessary to scale a global wellness brand.
- Own all Paid Social marketing across the UK and Brazil (strategy, execution, reporting, optimisation)
- Execute towards growth KPIs and play a pivotal role in a rapidly scaling business
- Working with your manager, determine how best to deploy the ~£M+ acquisition budget to scale new customer acquisition and optimise our CPAs
- Continuously improve performance through a structured test and learn approach
- Ensure payback efficiency, while also increasing scale
- Work closely with customer service, ops, product and tech teams to optimise the customer journey
- Partner with the in-house brand and creative teams to craft high performing and consistent creatives
- Build and maintain structured and scalable reporting
- Ambitiously test and trail new acquisition channels and tactics, reporting back to key stakeholders of successes and learnings (good or bad!)
- Launch and scale new markets as we expand internationally
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 3 years experience in Paid Social marketing (Facebook, Snap, TikTok, Pinterest)
- Experience with other channels is a plus (SEO, CRM, Affiliates, Display, Search, CRO)
- Demonstrated highly creative or even unorthodox ways of communicating the brand
- Obsessed with driving growth performance and ROI
- Strong understanding of retention and its inputs
- Extremely data driven and high attention to detail (GA proficiency required)
- Consumer centricity and a deep knowledge of utilising customer data and insights to drive marketing
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong ability to execute
- Experience managing paid social campaigns in-house is a plus
- Previous high-growth startup or subscription business exposure is a big plus
- Prior international experience is a bonus too
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous stock option plan
- Enhanced workplace pension contributions
- Hybrid, flexible remote working - up to 40% remote (incl. up to 30 consecutive days at a time)
- Ownership of goals and a direct impact to a fast moving business
- A fun and friendly working environment with sharp and motivated co-workers
- Join in the early stages of one of the most promising startups in the wellness space