As a digital marketing agency, Social Gamma champions our pioneering clients by providing the best digital strategies and supporting them with our services. Our mission is to propel technology companies that are ambitious to grow using both creative and analytical strategies holistically.
We are looking for a digital marketing intern who can join our team for 18-20 hours a week. We are looking for a recent graduate that is eager to learn and work in a fast-paced environment and who is based in London. There is potential for a full-time role post-internship.
If you are passionate about social media, marketing, copywriting, and communication in general, look no further – Social Gamma is the place for you.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various industries. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in working with a diverse range of clients and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
*Being authorised to work in the United Kingdom is a precondition of employment with our company.*
- Managing all aspects of organic social planning, coordinating with the design team
- Manage communications across your portfolio of clients
- Work closely with the sales team to create proposal
- Manage communications for ad-hoc projects from existing or new clients
- Use blog writing, email marketing, social media, and more to promote and grow our clients' accounts
Available for a minimum of 18-20 hours a week
- Native English speaker
- A marketing background of at least 1 year
- Eager to learn and hone their skills
- A team player