At Sorted, we create game-changing delivery management software that sits in online checkouts, warehouses, retailer supply chains and on your smartphone. Our data-driven tech is used by some of the biggest retailers in the UK; we help them serve their global customers, making sure they have delightful delivery experiences.
Now is an exciting time for us, as we expand into new markets and take on the world.
Check out our team https://youtu.be/cg1Nnj6Lqb4
The Solution Architect is responsible for the design and delivery of technology solutions and the mapping of business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the architecture vision, principles and plan.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements to ensure alignment between customer expectations and the current or future information technology capability.
- Assessing the solutions architecture currently in place and working with technology teams to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Within the agreed architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investments.
- Provide guidance to development teams supporting the development, testing, release, deployment and ongoing maintenance of agreed technology solutions ensuring they are implemented as expected to agreed constraints.
- Helping to resolve technical incidents and problems as they arise.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Play an active role in the Architecture and Engineering Guild
- Proven experience in software engineering and software architecture design
- Practical experience with projects in a software engineering domain
- Knowledge of cloud computing – Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of typical enterprise integration patterns
- Familiar with the principles of computer networks and IT security management
- Understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Strong organisational, analytical and system thinking skills
Very competitive Salary
On going tech training and development plans
32 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays (combined with flexible/remote working)
Stunning city centre office space
Free beer, coffee (in the office)