Location: Shoreditch. We are working on a hybrid model.
Job Title: Analyst - Customer Success
We’re a friendly bunch of ex-fund managers, neuroscientists, and developers who are breaking new ground in the world of behavioral science in finance. Our clients are all investment professionals and we capture their unconscious behaviour and thought processes through our impressive data analysis tools. Then, using this data, we provide actionable insights and “nudge” them to put those insights to work, making measurably better investment decisions. It's that simple!!
Here’s a 1.5-minute video by our CEO, explaining what we do.
The company and our team have won numerous awards and have been featured widely in the press. We have just recently won the best buy-side tech award and also placed in the Top 15 on UK's Best Workplaces in Tech 2021 Small.
Essentia has a very strong culture, based on authenticity and mutual respect. We have embraced flexible working since day one, and therefore place a high value on clear and timely communication. We are proud that our team includes people from a wide variety of ethnicities, age groups, genders, backgrounds, and interests.
On the back of our success, we’re growing our team. We'd love you to join us!
You can learn more about Essentia at www.essentia-analytics.com and by finding us on Twitter (@essentia_ai) and LinkedIn.
Our mission, at Essentia, is to help human investors make measurably better investment decisions - so customers are at the very center of everything we do. In 2020, we created our Customer Success function, which is all about going above and beyond to ensure that our clients are engaging with our product and services, and deriving true value.
Our Customer Success Analyst will report to the Customer Success Lead and will be in a position to add significant value from day one, as we continuously improve how we track, measure, and nurture the engagement levels of each of our clients.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements across our business, researching best practices in Customer Success, and bringing together information about clients in a way that helps us stay one step ahead of their needs.
You’ll have direct exposure to every Essentia team, as well as to our customers: Chief Investment Officers, Heads of Equity, and Portfolio Managers.
It’s a full, challenging, and rewarding role that would suit someone with a keen interest in investment, previous experience in analytics (from university or work experience), excellent people skills, and a fine eye for detail.
And from here, the sky’s the limit: the Customer Success Analyst role is a launchpad for progression within Essentia - a thorough understanding of our customers is a highly valuable commodity, especially on our Sales, Client Service, and Product teams.
Our Customer Success Analyst will be someone who is naturally:
You will ideally have:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- An interest in the field of behavioral finance
- Previous experience in a client service role, and a passion for consistently delighting clients
- A proven understanding of the equity investment management industry, through university or work experience
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Experience with the following software applications: Salesforce, a marketing automation system (ideally Pardot), Google Drive/Sheets/Docs/Slides.
- Competitive salary, to be discussed at the first alignment call with Talent Acquisition.
- Open, transparent, and inclusive culture with direct access to our CEO, MD, COO, and CTO.
- 28 days holiday (plus public holidays).
- Remote and flexible working options.
- Share options.
- Healthcare and dental care.
- Summer and Winter parties!
- Free snacks and refreshments.
- Paid for relevant training and conference attendance.
- CQ hotels discount.