Dorm is a peer-to-peer learning platform where world-class professionals become educators, and partner with aspiring founders & creators, for a share in their financial upside.
- Hundreds of top-tier professionals already active on the platform as instructors, including unicorn founders, influencers with 1M+ followers and top tier creators
- D90 retention of 100% with active paying students, with NPS higher than any known edTech experience
- Raised $4M in seed funding from the UK's and Silicon Valley's leading VCs
We are looking for an entrepreneurial marketer who is an infinite learner, and is raring for the challenge of creating a seriously large company.
What you'll be doing
- Joining a team of 10 driven professionals and building the business from the ground up
- Defining and executing a full-funnel marketing & growth strategy
- Developing brand strategy and positioning, including visual identity and tone of voice
- Initiating and following through growth projects & experiments to continuously improve growth KPIs
- Taking full responsibility for all growth channels (paid media, SEO, partnerships, email, etc.)
What we're looking for
Our dream candidate should be a very special individual passionate about the future of education.
On top of this, our dream candidate has the following rare ‘features’:
- 5+ years work experience in marketing, plus points if in education
- Proven hands on experience in paid social, influencer marketing and growth partnerships
- Experience with A/B and split testing tools including basic knowledge of statistic to effectively interpret results
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Product driven growth.
- Experience working with engineering teams to drive increased website usage, sign-ups and revenue
- Email marketing experience is a plus - sales funnels, drip campaigns, using email as content marketing channel, etc.
What's in it for you
- The full startup experience, with all the highs and all the lows that you’ve heard about
- Joining an experienced founding team that’s scaled to 40M+ user base before
- Competitive pay and equity
- An accelerated learning experience
- A beautiful work environment, with clear views over the London Eye and river Thames