Do you want to build the next generation of mobile apps for some of the world's largest organisations? Do you want to build a free to play mobile game, or an entire business platform for a healthcare provider?
At Steer73, we improve the performance of businesses and the lives of their people and customers with technology.
We might build an industry-leading mobile app so that our client can compete against 3rd party sellers, develop custom software to make warehouses run 5 times more efficiently for a global logistics firm, or even craft an entirely new sales channel for a 200-year-old company.
The common theme? Our projects deliver real, commercial impact.
Who are Steer73?
We're a full-service digital transformation agency. We build technology for some of the world's largest organisations and fastest-growing SMEs.
We work across a range of industries and sectors. Our projects broadly fall across these categories: mobile and web apps, custom software development, websites and e-commerce, data warehousing, and analytics.
We’re growing fast. We doubled in size over the last year, and you will be joining a team of world-class developers, designers, product specialists, and delivery experts.
We hire people based on their skill, not their geographic location. Our fully remote team operates across 7 countries.
The Senior Product Manager role
Our Senior Product Managers live and breathe product. They understand how to deliver effectively, work through ambiguity, and drive clarity through all they do.
- Our client base is rapidly growing with new clients and new projects on the books. We're looking for 2 Product Managers to join our established product team.
- As Product Manager, you’ll be working with our Product and Design Team. You’ll be supported by our Chief Product Officer, and work daily with our Product Directors, our team of Product Managers and our UX/UI Designers. You’ll have support from across the business and work closely with our Delivery and Technical teams too.
- You'll be leading several products, using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. You’ll lead the team in the full lifecycle, from ideation to production. Whilst you own the product at each stage, you’ll have support from a Product Director on each project.
- You'll be at the heart of client interaction, ideation, and new feature validation.
- You’re a problem solver and understand how to find the right solution for the product.
At Steer73 you'll have an amazing opportunity to work across different products and sectors, to learn from a world-class team and gain experience you'll rarely find elsewhere. As part of a rapidly growing company, you'll have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally - while quickly gaining invaluable cross-sector experience.