Customer Support Manager
The Customer Support Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Ethical Angel is a technology company that packages the needs of society as valuable learning and engagement experiences for corporates and their employees.
We have a virtual marketplace for charities, social enterprises and other causes to find and order the support that they need... for free! We have saved thousands of causes plenty of money, time and energy with our unique project ordering tool.
These projects are matched with our corporate clients and provide powerful experiential learning for their employees to practice and develop their soft-skills in line with their personal aspirations and those of their employer.
Ethical Angel has ambitious growth plans, expecting to at least quadruple in size over the next year ahead of a Series A in 2022. We are looking for a proactive customer-focused individual, ideally with experience in Learning and Development and/or software solutions, to join our growing, friendly and dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be able to build lasting relationships with existing customers to ensure platform adoption and customer satisfaction. They should be able to think critically, have a demonstrated ability to resolve problems and ensure that our clients and users have a superb experience of our platform.
You will have:
- A track record of client relationship management for Learning and Development/EdTech and/or technology companies
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Good organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working with sales & marketing teams to drive revenue growth
- Flexible attitude with an ability to influence people at various levels
- An enthusiastic and energetic can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic business, unleash your inner entrepreneur and support some of the world’s most pressing causes to change the world for the better.
Responsibilities, Experience and Duties
The key responsibilities and duties of this job are:
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Maintain regular engagement with our existing customers by email, telephone or online meetings to help drive customer satisfaction and retention by building trusted relationships and partnerships
- Build an excellent understanding of your customers’ business and needs to ensure maximum use and benefit from our platform
- Provide feedback to other team members and the platform development team to ensure continuous improvement on the product. You will also collaborate with various internal stakeholders acting as the customer’s advocate
- Contribute to building and refining the training and support customers receive by using analytical skills and the ability to compile and collate data to derive insight and action
- Lead the effective deployment and onboarding of our clients
- Create procedures that optimize the customer experience
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction
- Forecast and track key account metrics and prepare reports on account status
The following attributes would be advantageous:
- SaaS B2B expertise
- Professional experience in a sales or customer service role for a Learning and Development company
- Experience in a fast-growing company
- Commercially aware
Working at Ethical Angel is a unique opportunity to participate in an ongoing startup success story with a massive social impact. In tandem with our growth, you can expect a clearly mapped path to progression within the business and constant opportunities to collaborate with other functions, with your ideas heard and implemented across the business.
- Strong communication skills – you must enjoy interfacing with customers and be confident in representing the company
- Good listener with the ability to build solid working relationships at all levels
- Ability to lead projects independently
- Self-motivated and organized – Clients will need timely response through email or telephone on a daily basis
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dedication and consistency
- Logical and organised
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and consistently set and meet deadlines.
The company currently predominately works remotely, with occasional in-person team meetings in central London. In mid-2022, we will be re-establishing an office in central London. As part of this role, you will also be required to work from the office several times a week, and sometimes travel to meet with key clients.