Do you want to join an innovative, creative and inclusive culture, playing a pivotal role in growing Lumio, an exciting start-up recognised as a Top 100 Fintech Disruptor, ahead of Monzo and Chip, with coverage from Forbes, Tech Nation and Sifted by FT?
We are looking for a freelance or part-time Product Designer to join Lumio on a 2-3 month contract. You will work 2/3 days a week and partner with our Chief Product Officer, Tom, and our Growth Product Manager George, to craft and lead the design of a couple of key projects across both iOS and Android and achieve its mission of becoming Europe’s most personalised finance app for people to control and grow their money.
At an early stage of our mission, we’ve just raised over £1m through crowdfunding and developed amazing technology. We’re at a critical junction in our growth and need your help.
As a Product Designer, you’ll have these skills 😎
- Very strong UI / UX & Visual Design skills, with a focus on B2C mobile apps (iOS & Android).
- Using best-in-class Product Design principles and techniques
- You use data and research where necessary, and validate design through testing.
- Effective communication of design processes, ideas, and solutions including hand-off and implementation with engineering.
- An expert using Figma and ideally Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Eye for detail
- Creative and innovative problem solving
- Natural curiosity and growth mindset.
The role 🤩
- Lead the designs of a new flagship feature set, creating beautiful user journeys that deliver a world-class experience across iOS & Android, from concept to launch.
- Collaborate with our engineering team on design implementation
- You will have access to huge amounts of customer research and user testing to use.
- Work closely with our CPO and Growth Product Manager, understand our customers’ needs to design the best outcomes for our customers.
- Help build out the foundations of our design system, and to ensure consistency in all designs
Why Lumio? 🤷🏽♀️
Lumio exists to accelerate financial independence and personal progress through intelligent technology.
Lumio's mission is to become Europe’s most personalised finance app for people to control and grow their money. It's Big. It's Audacious. And a little bit Scary.
At an early stage of our mission, we’ve raised over £1.2m t and developed amazing technology. We’re at a critical junction in our growth and need your help.
If you’re aligned with our core values and want the opportunity of building a long-lasting brand guided by human values, you’ll fit right in.
Working at Lumio you can expect a small, agile team environment grounded in core values where we:
- Champion Individuality - Lumio is because our people are
- Inspire Growth - our collective growth inspires challenge and transformation, for everyone’s benefit
- Trust & Commit - commitment to individual accountability and progress, drives trust and our combined success.
Benefits for the whole Lumio family (relocation dependant) 😊
- Fully remote working with the potential to relocate to the UK with Visa Sponsorship depending on candidates aspirations
- Flexible working - we care about outputs, not facetime
- Friendly, open and transparent culture
We welcome everyone 🌈
We embrace flexibility, individuality and diversity in the workplace. If you’d like to discuss flexibility in any way, please do let us know in your application.
We can’t wait for your application 🌟
We'll be in touch with the next steps as quickly as we can.