FLOWN helps people work better. We do this by giving our members tools to focus, and tools to recharge their focus.
Our platform offers a holistic approach, based on all the scientific research into what helps us become more productive, creative and fulfilled.
FLOWN is led by successful serial entrepreneur, Alicia Navarro, founder of Skimlinks (acquired by Connexity April 2020), and backed well-known entrepreneurs and angels such as Greg Marsh (OneFineStay), Taavet Hinrikus (Transferwise), Tom Allason (Shutl).
ABOUT THE ROLE
One of FLOWN's core values is a deep appreciation for good design and easeful flow, and its importance in imbuing moments with delight, beauty, ease, and clarity. We are seeking a Product/Visual Designer to create this customer experience, and make the FLOWN brand synonymous with these values.
Here's some of things you'll be responsible for:
- Work with our Product Manager and Founder to define, design and create the features of the FLOWN platform.
- Create and rapidly iterate prototypes at various levels of fidelity, turning ideas and concepts from sketches and wireframes into development-ready specifications.
- Design additional graphic user interface elements needed to enrich our existing design system.
- Design the user interface and user experience of all features and interactions with our website and platform.
- Work closely with our Tech team to ensure they have all the designs, specifications and assets needed to develop our software productively.
- Work with the Product Manager to understand and map out our use cases, user personas, and various customer journeys.
- Create assets and technical specifications that enable the successful development of features.
- Manage and enrich our platform design system and asset library.
- Monitor and analyse our site's data and user interactions, in order to provide product and feature recommendations (across all teams), and to continuously evolve our designs to improve usability, delight and engagement.
- Ensure the FLOWN brand design is consistently represented across all the work we produce, from decks to documents to interface design to customer collateral.
- Stay abreast of competitors, other great visual brands, new trends, and best practices in order to bring this perspective into your rationale for features, design concepts and UX decisions.