Motion is a first-of-its-kind fitness tech platform that leverages accountability to help us all get more physically active. Whether you’re starting out on your first run or a regular gym goer, Motion understands your personal fitness level and goals and makes tracking your progress seamless, fun and motivational.
Users set a weekly fitness goal and sync any wearable or tracker, on any device. They then invite friends and family into a private team where social support, psychology and data intelligence help users to encourage, or compete, with each other to meet their goals.
Motion is currently in beta with D30 retention metrics far higher than market average, giving us huge potential for long-term growth. It’s founded by an experienced and dedicated team with previous successful exits who have worked together for over 5 years. Motion investors are renowned in the space and beyond.
Motion is looking to expand by adding an exceptional Growth & Digital Community Manager to the team.
- 2+ years working in a start-up
- Willingness to try and tackle any challenge
- Enjoy interacting with people on and offline with experience in community building
- Organised with a high attention to detail
- Able to document and prioritize data e.g. product feedback
- Bonus points if you already track your exercises via a wearable (AppleWatch/Garmin/Fitbit)
- Have a genuine interest in the fitness space
This role allows for development and career progression across a range of interest areas. Apart from leading on growth and community building initiatives, you will be encouraged to participate heavily in the product development process, putting your own mark on the product. Autonomously you will be devising, developing, and executing various multi-channel community building activities and campaigns. The team will be growing quickly so we will support you in building out and leading a junior team in the near future.
This the ideal role for somebody who wants to take on responsibility and learn about all aspects of running an early-stage start-up. If you one day want to start your own venture Motion is the perfect sandbox.
Go to motion-app.com, download the app and engage with it. This shows us that you are serious, allows us to have a more discursive interview style and it gives you a better idea of what you will be working on
- Health Insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- 28 days of holiday per year
- Dedicated training budget
- Incredible London Bridge location