ON is a fast-moving, design-minded technology partner — building compelling and high-impact digital experiences and software platforms. We work with forward-thinking companies that value design and user experience.
We’re not your typical agency, and place a heavy emphasis on bespoke, best-fit solutions that are tailored to the challenges and opportunities presented by our clients and partners. Our work spans a wide range of sectors, including MedTech, FinTech, Creative, Venture, and FoodTech; with an increasing focus on sustainability through our work with charities, ClimateTech, and AgTech companies.
As a rapidly growing business, we’re looking for a highly motivated and organised senior designer to join our cross-functional team that blends technology with design, research and strategy.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to chat.
About the role
We sit at the intersection of design and technology, and we value designers with a keen eye for detail and a good mix of technical, commercial and design knowledge.
- This is a permanent, full-time position
- We’re headquartered in North Greenwich, London, we support flexible working, and are happy to accept candidates from anywhere in the UK
- You’ll be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of technologists, designers, strategists and researchers to deliver digital projects
- You will lead in the creation and delivery of world class products
- Be involved in client meetings, to identify, understand and shape project scope and objectives
- Design and execution of websites, apps, social media and other user interfaces as our clients needs evolve
- Adhere to clients’ brand guidelines and industry compliance in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Lead and direct teams and give guidance in resolving problems
- Setting the benchmark for quality and best practices, you’ll help steer designers to execute in a fast-moving, global environment
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organisation of graphic files
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest UI and UX trends, techniques and opportunities
We are looking for someone who is motivated, confident, and detail oriented.
- 5+ years proven industry experience agency/studio side
- Proficiency in Figma (or similar) and Adobe
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles
- Experience using Adobe After Effects, would be a bonus
- Proven user journey / wire-framing / UX skills
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- Previous experience using Jira or similar project management software
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Confident, presentable and articulate and able to present clearly to colleagues and clients
- Collaborative worker
- Project leadership skills
- Mentoring and line management of team members
- Good time management abilities
- A can-do attitude, and happy to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
As part of a fast-growing team, we expect a lot from our people, but also make sure that you have the support you need to deliver and to grow – both personally and professionally. As well as working with a dynamic, diverse and multidisciplinary team, you get:
- A competitive salary
- Access to the company bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Remote working as standard
- We’ll provide the latest Apple laptop and an external monitor along with any equipment you need to be comfortable working from home
- Work from home allowance, we’ll contribute to your internet
- Funding and resources to continue professional development
- Additional benefits with each year of service
We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce. We welcome enquiries from everyone.