Start date: January 2022
Location: Within a 2-hour commute of London / full-time WFH during Covid
Join a health tech leader
Be a part of our digital health success story. Our parent company, Medicspot, is an award-winning digital health startup building a unique network of telemedicine clinics.
Our technology gives GPs the ability to perform a remote examination during a live video consultation, ensuring high-quality care.
We’re a passionate and experienced team building a collection of brands that solve some of the most exciting challenges in healthcare. We need more dynamic people to join our innovative and close-knit team.
What will the role be?
Medicspot is launching Nuva, a women’s health brand that lets you choose what, when and how you seek care by democratising access to specialists and prescription medication.
Women deserve to choose how to care for their skin, what type of contraception is right for their body, and how to best manage hair loss.
Nuva will launch with a focus on acne. We will make it a frictionless experience to get your prescription and receive ongoing support from our skin experts.
As a marketing executive at a rapidly growing startup, you will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of the new women’s health website and the overall marketing strategy.
You will work closely with the rest of the team: Lucas (the brand expert), Rob (the SEO master), Adam and Zainab (the medical experts), Tibi (the product guru) and Sofie (the person writing this).
- Build, manage and implement all the content into Nuva's new website
- Manage all website updates with meticulous attention to detail
- Optimise Nuva’s website landing pages for conversion and SEO
- Create engaging content for different channels
- Manage multiple digital platforms including social media and email
- Design promotional materials, both digital and print
- Research, plan and execute new marketing and PR campaigns
- Identify trends and test new and unconventional ideas
- Conduct market research with customer surveys and competitor analysis
- Analyse data and extract relevant information
Does this sound like you?
We move fast and you’ll be expected to manage multiple projects at once. It’s important to be organised and have impeccable attention to detail. We’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, make things happen and build on the great work our team has done already.
- Always want to learn and better yourself professionally
- Be enjoyable to work with and a true team player
- Take initiative without prompting
- Have heaps of motivation and a passion for innovation
- An articulate writer and communicator
- Exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills
- A quick learner of new software and skills
- Experience managing a website
Nice to haves:
- A first-class honours degree in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of Canva or Adobe Creative Cloud
- A basic understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Passionate about healthcare and startups
- Previous experience with a beauty or skincare brand
What do we offer?
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Paid sick leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- IT equipment for home working (brand new Macbook)
- Free Covid testing and discounted testing for family and friends
- Flexible working options
- Genuine opportunities to grow and learn professionally