We are on a mission to rapidly improve health, wellbeing and sustainability in the built industry.
Our product (in Beta stage) is currently a desktop and a mobile website. A full explanation of the company, strategy and product will be provided during the interview process. The business has immense potential to scale and lead globally.
I have deep industry expertise, and we have a great group of people collaborating and contributing. We also have a patent pending resulting from our 2 years of research, but we need a CTO to polish, establish and scale what we have built and become a part of the core team long term.
We need you to:
- Own feature delivery from idea to production and be comfortable in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams delivering product regularly
- Be passionate about the product implementation, especially the visual polish of the user experience, and build what’s right for the user.
- Establishing technology vision and associated product roadmaps in a cloud-native environment
- Grow and lead the technology team, running agile process including scrums, planning, retrospectives
- Work hands-on architecting, designing, and engineering best-in-class solutions. Maintain very high development standards across the team, especially with regards to code quality and code reviews
- Identifying new technologies to improve products and services
- Oversee tactical execution within various functional areas—such as infrastructure, networking, and data management and analytics, among others—to accomplish business objectives
- Manage the technology implementation considering aspects such as security, availability, business continuity, information security, compliance, cost, and agility
- You are passionate about coding and have been the technical lead on projects, setting the direction for architecture and making strategic technology choices
- You have significant experience of working on enterprise-level application builds- large and complex single-page applications.
- PHP or Node, MYSQL, AWS (EC2, Route53, CloudWatch, AutoScaling. Lambda), MySQL, BASH, GIT/GIT Flow, SLIM and RESTful services are essential
- Containers and Docker
As the Founder, I have already invested 2 years in building and derisking this business.
We built the MVP with our excellent highly experienced Tech Advisor and external vendors. This approach helped us identify the core tech needs, and therefore the right Tech Lead for the tool going forward. And now we are ready for the right person.
We will be raising funds over the next 3-4 months. So we need sweat equity investment from our ideal CTO to start with a view to paying a salary in the range of £35K-£40K/year alongside.
Look forward to sharing more when we speak.