We are the first offline marketing agency specialised in consumer acquisitions. We operate in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. We are deeply rooted in the Australian startup scene. We work for high value clients like Uber, UberEats, Gorillas, The Iconic, HelloFresh and many others.
You will integrate a fast-growing startup. You will directly report to the General Manager UKI, you will assist with the lead generation, sales and account management.
- Build a database of prospects
- Use all available tools to outreach prospects (Hubspot, Linkedin,...)
- Optimise sequences and sales content
- Take full stack ownership on the incoming leads in the UK
- Maintain and build business with existing customers
- Quote Customers/Prospects
- Prepare and present Call Reports
- Develop and expand product knowledge and sales skills
Excellent written communication skills, native or fully fluent in English required
A lot to learn, experience is not what we are looking for! Eager to learn, to innovate, to take initiatives are more important!
Dynamic, Dedicated, Self-motivated, Proactive, Very organized and Results-oriented.
You want to discover the start-up world and grow alongside the business! A full-time position is potentially possible at the end of the internship.
- Work from home opportunities
Contract length: 6 months
Expected start date: 10/01/2022