Brezaa is smart intelligence interests-focused relationship app on IPhone and Android from London, which aims to make meeting people less awkward and more fun, through true or false personalized icebreakers and interests matching with smart intelligence algorithms. As we are more than just a picture, we have received great five-star reviews and building a great team.
Where we’re at:
- Current Team 16-18, teams of IOS, backend, front end, UI.UX design, marketing, admin, motion designs, product
- App available on IOS and Android
- Social Media, Web & App teams – (Advisor from a dating app that sold with a value of £3 Billion)
- Combined social media followers (20k)
- Almost 5k+ downloads
- Investment from founder to date
- Owning the rights to the technology
- Partnership discussed with music artist who has 1.7million followers
- Media Coverage
- Building more partnerships
- Promotional video created for investors and crowdfunding
- Currently ready to reach out to investors for scaling
- Investor pitch deck ready
- Financial forecasts ready
- Version 2 IOS app 95% designed in progress / Revenue model designs not started
- Android Version 2 started 10% / Revenue model designs not started
Who are we:
- We are a new company who believes great is not good enough. We have a team that works exceptionally well and share the same business vision. We also believe “clear concise communication creates clarity and saves time”
UI.UX Manager Duties:
- Manage our junior UI / UX / Graphic design team who are currently updating our app designs & website
- Collaborate with other team members, product and developers
- Able to understand our requirements and any technical limitations
- Responsible for user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Ask smart questions take risks and champion new ideas.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- A good communicator who can work well within a delivery team and manage interactions with other parts of the company.
- Passionate about design, team player, happy to add ideas
- Keen problem solver
- Portfolio (Required)
- Gain experience managing a team of UI / UX / Graphic juniors and liaising with the developers and product team.
- Ready to join our team (Remote working) with high energy in this venture scale (Dating) market
- Currently, no salary as we are a pre-seed investment company, post-investment which we are currently working towards / speaking to investors open to discuss salary & Share options
- Add to Linkedin as place of work
- Add to your professional portfolio - managing a your own team
- See your skills used by thousands and eventually millions of people.
- Reference if and when needed
- Hours - Negotiable
Candidates must be based in the UK and we do not need recruitment agency assistance on this role presently, thank you.