Who we are:
At Pasta Evangelists, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant-quality across the UK. We provide our customers with fresh, handmade pasta, the finest sauces & beautiful garnishes from Italy, inviting them to prepare a 5* pasta dish in the comfort of their own home.
With the hard work taken care of by our Italian chefs, all our customers need to do is boil the pasta and heat up the sauce… e Buonappetito, a restaurant-quality meal in minutes! And whilst we're mainly an online business, selling our pasta through our website, Pasta Evangelists is also the only pasta brand in Harrods. We’ve also kicked off our partnership with M&S, launching our first retail concession in its new flagship Southampton Sites/ Kitchens.
Our mission is clear, loud and simple: we want to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta. And it’s a booming market! As a category, pasta is worth £3.8bn in the UK alone, and we are the only company disrupting it! So far, we’ve raised significant funding from Tier 1 investors and continue to grow the business at 20% month-on-month. This makes us one of the fastest-growing food tech startups in the UK!
We are now looking to grow our Cloud Kitchen Team to help support the business through its next chapter. This role would suit a customer-focused candidate with great attention to detail and who loves to work in a fast-paced environment where quality performance is rewarded!
Who you are:
- You’ve worked in a fast-paced kitchen or retail food environment before and understand how priorities can quickly change
- You have the ability to work well under pressure
- You are customer-focused and enjoy interacting with customers
- You don’t turn a blind eye to issues….. you jump on them and have a desire to solve them!
- You have a strong desire to fight for the product quality and will go the extra mile to deliver a strong customer experience for M&S customers and Deliveroo customers
- You are hugely detailed oriented and don’t ever cut corners
- You love working in a team and managing other chefs in the kitchen!
- You can clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
- ... A pasta lover!
Job Description:- New Site Opening Manager
Reports into:- Head of Cloud Kitchens
Purpose of the Job
Manages and oversees successful opening of Pasta Evangelists Kitchens. Duties include overseeing the site selection, negotiating the Lease, set up the kitchen for Maximum productivity and Efficiency.
What you’ll do at Pasta Evangelists :
- Deliver inspirational Site launches whilst working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Take ownership of contractual and commercial aspects of all Sites.
- Establish processes and manage new site opening administration, including company registration, licensing, etc
- Oversee procurement for all equipment and items
- Prepare Health and Safety folders for new sites and H&S compliance
- Responsible for providing updates to complete during the Site build and set up, including company administration, marketing, recruitment etc
- Set up the new sites with Suppliers and Vendors – open accounts and order products for first delivery
- Work along with the Recruitment & Training Manager to ensure sites and teams are set up for success from Day One
- Prepare the Site for opening day and hand it over to the Area Manager and Site Team Lead.
- Work with Recruitment &Training Manager on staff onboarding, including uniforms, registering staff, staff induction, training etc.
- Multi-task and manage multiple new Site openings at one time
Your Background/ qualifications:
- Multi-site retail management experience
- New retail store opening is essential
- Hospitality industry experience is essential
What Pasta Evangelists expect:
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalise ideas
- Strong leadership skills to guide, support and motivate staff
- Outstanding IT and leadership skills
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- A solid understanding of Commercial Lease contracts
- You will be an inspirational leader, displaying excellent management skills and identifying and nurturing talent to encourage career development and employee satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will allow you to embed and drive the Pasta Evangelists DNA in the team.
- Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviour and absolute discretion with sensitive information.
- Problem-solving – ability to resolve complex issues, take risks and react with pace.
- Decision-making – ability to make decisions quickly based on varying levels of information.
- Team working and ability to prioritise quickly and effectively.
- Ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams, including external resources.
- Process-driven mindset with thorough and detailed attention to work
- Strong analytical skills – able to interpret data and offer solutions to improve performance in store.
- Ability to work independently and on their own initiative.