Are you looking to take the next big step in your career and work in a high-growth pan-European business? Do you want to shape your future working around London’s booming technology sector?
Montash is one of Europe’s leading talent consultancy companies, helping build product teams and source senior leaders in global corporations and tech start-ups. Headquartered in London’s technology hub of Shoreditch, the company services clients all over the continent.
This is a fast-paced role within a young and dynamic business, with a forward-thinking CEO. This is not a ‘tea making internship’, so being comfortable with responsibility is key.
The company has rapidly expanded and requires a ‘can-do’ individual to come in and support with a unique guerrilla marketing campaign across London, in order to increase awareness of Montash to our key audience of 20 – 25-year-olds. Creativity, positivity and ‘out of the box’ thinking are key to success in this role.
Both the CEO and Head of Growth are passionate about advancing careers so this would be an excellent opportunity to develop in a real-world environment. All previous internships have resulted in job offers.
Areas of support;
- Support on guerrilla marketing campaign with ideas and execution
- Responsibility for a small marketing budget
- Liaise with press agent where necessary
- Get deeply involved with the campaign
Desired skills and experience;
- Started own podcast, blog or social media ‘brand’
- Interested in developing a career in marketing, branding or PR
- Enjoy creative problem solving
- Comfortable in a field marketing setting, talking to our target audience
- Comfortable working in a startup-like environment
- Comfortable taking ownership of a project
- Extremely hard working and self-motivated
Culture and perks;
- Great Shoreditch office location
- A young, fun and dynamic workforce
- Regular socials, trips across Europe and a real supportive culture
- A unique opportunity to take ownership of a marketing campaign
Role would two days a week, with flexibility for other commitments.
This position would best suit a final year student, or recent graduate, looking to gain real-life experience in a vibrant London business.