What you’ll be doing?
We are looking for a brilliant product designer to work with our development team to build our SAAS platform that could enable The Restory for B2B integrations. You’ll be a pivotal part of the team with a valued opinion on everything delivering software products entails from the process, product, all the way through to tooling.
You’ll be a valued voice on our small team (growing quickly!) and have the chance to have an impact on the future direction of the product.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Lead all UX and design work in the team, collaborating with the Product team, developers, end users, stakeholders across the business
- Actively contribute to discussions about the product, championing the user experience and brand at all times
- Conduct user research and testing of the team’s designs and integrate changes into your design process
- Designing features & functionality as we move beyond MVP
- Helping shape product design processes as we scale the team
- Helping build an open, collaborative team culture
You’ll possess these skills -
- Strong demonstrated experience as UX or product designer
- Fluent use of Sketch, Creative Cloud, Figma, Marvel or other design and prototyping tools (we’re flexible)
- Experience working with design systems
Why should I apply?
- Generous options package
- 21 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Work remotely or from our office in London
- Flexible working hours (core hours/within London time +/-3)
- Conference/training budget - we want to support your growth
- High spec setup - laptop, monitor + other home office perks TBC
- Once in a lifetime experience in a startup as it gears up for high growth
What we’re looking for
- You’ve done lots if not all of these things before
- You care about the product you design
- You’re happy owning product design all the way through to production
- You’re focused on delivering value to users
- You know the right way to do things, while still being pragmatic
- You enjoy designing systems - it’s down to us to lay the foundation we’ll build on for years to come
- You’re happy operating in the problem space with longer term vision