Mention Me is the Referral Engineering™ platform for growth-obsessed ecommerce brands, and you’re reading this at a really exciting time. We recently celebrated delivering £1bn in revenue to our clients, and now our gaze is set firmly on the future and our unlimited potential.
We’re on a mission to put referral at the heart of marketing, delivering a channel and data that no marketing team can do without. That’ll include milestones around developing our product, building on our partnerships, and driving even more value for our clients.
Is this you?
A product operations dynamo with the ability to manage change. You quickly identify efficiencies for refinement and play a central role in executing on the software development lifecycle. You’re a master at enabling decisions, nurturing collaboration and program management across functions.
You’re in the right place.
This role is critical in supporting Mention Me growth efforts throughout the entire product development lifecycle and involves working with teams across the business to ensure product and go-to-market readiness on new products for our amazing customers. You’re a leader and facilitator who loves making progress, is the most organised person in the room and always checks the details. You can be trusted to bring clarity to ambiguity and enjoy the ownership of ensuring success for all everybody involved.
How would you contribute?
- Establish your role as a product expert, build relationships across the business and tech teams and become a go-to person within the product group
- Coordinate and drive the quarterly and annual road-mapping process
- Ensure ongoing product health by leading bug triage and product issue troubleshooting ensuring that issues and requests are logged and tracked
- Project manage the implementation and roll-out of products, keeping stakeholders aligned on delivery, release and launch tasks
- Own our product delivery timelines, including related marketing deliverables and enablement
- Facilitate workshops across functions and ensure actions are captured and followed up on
- Help coordinate customer interviews, research calls and qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Have regular updates to stakeholders and develop company wide product awareness
- Enable Mention Me to scale by identifying and implementing process improvements
- Investigate user feedback to identify key problems that lead to negative CSAT or NPS scores and make available for the wider team to action and prioritise
- Process and collate feedback from sales and client success teams and report and present findings to the wider product team creating circular feedback loops
- Track product metrics in dashboards and charts using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Productboard, Looker etc to ensure we are continually improving how we do things
Essential skills you will bring to Mention Me
- 3+ years experience in product ops role or similar role leading and delivering highly visible strategic programs in cross functional teams
- Strong user of Google Suite
- Proven track record of managing successful release and launch of software in a SaaS business
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and drive the right change
- A strong facilitator
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
Nice to have:
- Proficient with Looker or similar BI tools
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch.
Here’s why you should join us:
We’re big on culture and strive to make Mention Me a great place to work. Here are just some of the reasons to join us:
You can expect:
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an extra day off for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
As well as:
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, including the monthly Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero and termly Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. We encourage lunch breaks, regularly work from home, and are open to flexible working
- Weekly online yoga classes
- Sessions with a qualified therapist through Spill
- An amazing office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making, to poker nights and picnics
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass
More about us here: work at Mention Me
Articles: day in the life of a product manager and a day in the life of a software engineer