Digital Project Manager
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-time)
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000 D.O.E
Do you strive to make a difference? Level 5 is looking to build a team to continue solving problems using software and technology for their clients.
Level 5 are developers at heart – and by the mind too. They thrive on challenges and live for logical thinking. Formed over a decade ago, Level 5 have built on their successes, all of whom have benefitted from their level-headed software solutions. The team is all like-minded individuals, with a drive to succeed in their own fields.
As the Digital Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to work closely with digital teams delivering services for the public and private sectors.
- Experience in delivering digital services.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in working with service designers, user researchers, and developers.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Ability to manage product backlogs, and use software such as; Jira/Trello.
- Experience using RAIDD.
- You are passionate about digital.
- You take pride in your work.
- You enjoy solving problems.
- You work well within a team and independently.
- You are keen to learn new and innovative technologies.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities for growth
- £1,000 training budget
- Shiny MacBook, screen and accessories
- Pension + Perks
- Friendly humans and a very supportive environment
- 20 days holiday, bank holidays and discretionary extra three days at Christmas
UK applicants may only apply.