What do we want? A Sales Recruiter. When do we want you? Now!
Our people are at the heart of what we do! As a Sales Recruiter at DrDoctor you will lead our intentions to scale up in 2022 and assist our People & Culture team to ensure great experiences across the onboarding life cycle!
You will work directly with the hiring teams and the People & Culture team to hire brilliant people, as well as continuing to improve our recruitment processes. We’d also love it if you could host training sessions which support recruitment across the business. You will be directly contributing to the growth of DrDoctor - finding the best people that will add the most value to our company and its awesome culture!
Your day to day:
- Ownership of all hiring (majority tech but we would love it if you could also recruit for sales, operations, finance etc.)
- Sourcing amazing people to join us!
- Using your expertise to improve our current recruitment processes
- Screening calls to give candidates more info about us and assessing them against hiring briefs
- Collaborate with People & Culture team to assist with onboarding processes, such as sending out new starter and employment documentation in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining all relevant recruitment documents/programmes to ensure information is up to date.
- Getting creative and using data to help influence and inform decisions throughout the recruitment process.
- Building relationships with hiring teams and offering advice on recruitment cycle.
- Hosting training sessions to support recruitment/hiring
- Supporting People & Culture team with exciting and innovative people projects as and when needed.
OK, That’s me, but who are you?
DrDoctor is a fast-growing digital health company founded in 2012. Our technology improves appointment scheduling, increases clinic efficiency by reducing no-shows and fills empty slots. We save the NHS millions of pounds each year and are currently deployed across 30 major hospitals around the UK including Guy’s and St Thomas’ & Great Ormond Street. With over 7 million patients active on the platform already, we’re on a journey to deliver the tools to radically transform the delivery of health services to make healthcare work for everyone – for patients, doctors, administrative teams and tax payers.
Tell me more! Who will I be working with?
In this role you really will interact with every part of the business daily, even as we grow!
In the meantime, meet Anup:
'Hi, I'm Anup, and I've been at DrDoctor for 4 years. I joined when there were just 6 people. It’s been an amazing experience so far. Everyone is super friendly, helpful and open, right from the top down. The work is great; it is something that has a real impact on people's lives and the NHS. And you are not pigeon-holed into one area; I find myself involved in anything from how we self-organise, how our systems are architected to how we implement our front ends and influencing design and usability. Everyone is passionate about what they do, and as long as you have a get up and go attitude and are self-motivated, you can get involved in pretty much everything.'
OK, I’m interested. What experience do I need to have?
- Managing full life-cycle tech recruitment processes
- Building pipelines and tech sourcing from a variety of platforms
- Collaborating with hiring and people teams to develop and action hiring plans, talent pooling, market mapping, competitor analysis and salary benchmarking.
- Facilitating and leading meetings around hiring/hiring initiatives
- Maintenance of recruitment data
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have’s! We’d especially love it if you also have experience:
- Recruiting for other roles outside of tech (i.e. sales)
- Assisting or leading on any people projects
- Developing and hosting training sessions
We are perfect for each other, what are the next steps?
We are delighted you are taking the time to apply to us over the holidays. Right now our hiring teams are taking a much deserved rest to end the year and we will be resuming our recruitment for all processes at the beginning of January.
We appreciate your application and patience with us during this time and wish you a very Merry Christmas & a fantastic start to 2022! :D
Once we are back in January, we will be recruiting heavily and (we hope!) have a lot of CV’s to go through. However, we don’t wait for roles to close before going through your CV. We will be in touch to let you know if we think we might be a match, and if we are not. Unfortunately, because we get so many CV’s we are not able to send an individual response if it’s not a match. However, if you want more details as to why, just drop us a note and we will arrange to get some feedback over to you.
If it’s a match, then we will arrange a time to talk to you on a quick 15 minute call. It’s just an informal chat so you can relax! We will tell you more about the role, the team and why you should want to join us.
If we continue then we will invite you in to meet the team and founders. Depending on your role we may also ask you to complete an assessment.
We get there are a lot of great roles out there, so we will make sure to get through the rounds as quickly as possible. All we ask is you keep us up to date with your plans.
I can’t wait to get started, what are the perks?
An awesome team? Ok, you want more?
- Remote by default approach - Everyone at DrDoctor will work remotely, most or all of the time with regular opportunities to socialise and engage.
- Flexible working (work where you are at your best and at times when you feel most productive)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (with our own DrDoctor Bank Holidays thrown in for good measure!)
- Personal development time every other Friday
- Yoga on a Monday, team sports and other fitness classes adhoc
- Mental health support through our partner OpenUp
- Drinks/other fun things sent to you in the post
- Discretionary bonus
- Salary competitive and dependant on experience
- EMI share options scheme coming soon!
When we're not in the midst of a pandemic, we also do lunch and beer every other Friday, company wide ski trips, summer and Christmas parties and regular company/team socials!
Salary banding for this role is up to £50,000 per annum.