Cou Cou is a fast growing, female founded, purpose-driven, impact brand, redefining daily underwear for a new generation of women by bridging the gap between our lingerie and underwear drawer. Our mission is to reduce the environmental impact of our most disposed-of garment and reclaim the narrative of our intimates and celebrate our embodied female experience, everyday.
With a multi-pack focus, omnichannel distribution strategy, customer-centric development and unapologetically value-based & community driven brand, we intend to become the go-to option for women’s premium, daily intimate essentials.
Your Days at Cou
At Cou Cou we like to work hard and fast, have fun and thrive with everyday being varied. We're team players, encourage independence and autonomy. As we grow, you will have plenty of opportunities to make a significant impact, and take on more responsibility. We will be mixing working remotely and in office when required.
As part of our continued growth, we’re looking for an energetic, tech-savvy and organized E-Commerce Manager. You’ll help with the continual optimization and implementation of the our DTC channel and customer experience. You will work closely with the CEO. We have big goals for 2022 and beyond, and would love you to be part of our future.
You will be helping across primarily...
- Identify measures to improve the performance of the platform and proactively drive conception and implementation of improvements.
- Manage the transaction flows and any other automated emails from Shopify, including set-up, testing and ongoing maintenance
- Manage the customer loyalty and referral program
- Convert insights from customer service into actionable changes that will improve the customer experience and journey
- Strategy for CRM, digital marketing and communications to drive brand exposure, awareness and sales
- Paid media scheduling, analysis and reporting
- Strategy and execution for online marketing initiatives including and not limited to SEO, CRM, email marketing, affiliate marketing, online analytics, paid search, paid social media and display advertising.
- Analyse and understand the online user journey, and identify opportunities to improve the online user experience and conversion rate optimisation best practices
- Daily site maintenance and product uploads
- Managing third-party apps integrations
- Monitoring Shopify and Google Analytics
- Monitoring CRM and customer service
- Conduct weekly performance analysis and action plan
- Bonus: Continuously improve the user experience to optimise conversion and increase user engagement
- Bonus: Analyse website traffic to gather insights on how to improve conversion and continually evaluate the customer purchase cycle to identify sales opportunities
- Bonus: Merchandise actively to ensure products, categories and pages display the correct information, links, and images
- Bonus: Collaborate with the production team on inventory levels, best sellers, slow movers, and out of stock items
- Bonus: Track and report sales performance and KPI’s
On the side you may need required to assist with customer service across all platforms.
- 1-3 years of e-commerce experience
- Highly analytical
- Experience within web/e-commerce/digital/creative/retail
- Experience with Shopify, Google analytics and Klaviyo,
- Paid marketing experience
- Passion for DTC and e-Commerce
🧚 We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply 🧚